12

Edited????

Cassie's POV-

I was staring up at my ceiling thinking about that little threat of a note from a few days ago. We had a meeting about it but I wasn't really that concerned. I mean they put it in my locker out of all the places and not my home. It was stupid and childish if I may say so myself.

I'm just curious to know who would even try to threaten me. Of course I thought about Ace however I checked with Elliot and he wasn't seen to be in contact with anyone at all. Not only that we tried to look at the schools security camera but someone disabled it during that time so they were being very meticulous. When I do find out whoever did that, they're so dead.I won't hesitate to kill them at all. If it means I got to protect people I love then I'll do it.

There was a knock on my door and I told them to come in. It was Rose she waltz right into my room wearing a tight black crop tank top with a line black skirt. Her make up crafted very beautifully and her hair was curled up.

"You're not coming to the party?" Rose asked.

"I don't know, I have no motivation." I said.

"There's free food and the beach is cool." I sat up from my bed. Free food and I do like the beach I won't lie. I can walk along the shoreline if I get annoyed of everyone there.

"Give me a moment to get ready." I said. Really it only took me like 15 minutes to get ready. I wore a very simple outfit which consisted of black cargo pants and a fitted tee. I put on my shoes and dragged Rose to the car.

The drive was a good 30 minutes, people were already at the beach swimming about. There was a bonfire set up with people sitting around drinking and talking. The beach house is what caught my eyes it was freaking huge. Whoever is the host is freaking rich. I should make them my acquaintance or something.

"Woah." Rose said in awe, hell me to girl.

We walking into the beach house and she decided to go meet up with Toby. I made a straight line to wards the kitchen. Everyone was getting their drinks and I manage to get a can of soda and plucked some cut up fruit on a paper plate. I grabbed some other food before heading out towards the porch to sit down.

Free food is really a good thing if I say so. I ate the fruit with full joy and leaned back onto the banister enjoying myself. Wherever they got this fruit from was really fresh. I sat there eating all of my food watching some of the drunk teens dance. It was very entertaining, some stumble here and there, while other's got rejected from their dance partners. Once I was done eating, I dug into my pocket and put a fresh mint candy into my mouth.

Now this is living like Larry.

I got up from my spot and went back inside to go grab a water bottle. I pushed passed the herds of people successfully going back into the kitchen. As I rummaged through the cooler, a sweet scent filled my nose and something cold touched the back of my neck.

"Now why would you do that?" I asked as I grabbed a water bottle.

"Why not?" Elliot smiled and I rolled my eyes and wiped away the wet spot behind my neck. He had can of pop in his hands.

"Not drinking tonight?" I gestured towards his drink.

"No I don't feel like it, but I'm more surprised to see you here at a party once again." Elliot said.

"Free food, and I like the beach." I shrugged. Elliot shook his head and his head landed on top of my head.

"The rat is approaching." He pushed me behind him and stood in front of me. I peeked from behind him and saw that it was Ace. He confronted him and I can tell Ace was just a tad bit drunk. I guess he's the confident type when he's under the influence which is very fitting for him.