20

* A time skip happened, to the end of their senior year*

-Cassie's POV-

I was staring at my cap and gown, I can't believe it I'm going to graduate tomorrow. It's been hell for me at school, I'll admit. When you know that whole war happened catching up seriously took a toll on me. I've never had to pack so much information in my head at one time. Creating a strategic plan for battles are easier than this. Now here I am, at the top of my class graduating.

God Cassie you are one smart girl.

"You're so cocky."

"Shut it Nyx."

I turned to the side to see her laying on my bed. She completely adapted her time on earth that's for sure. She's decided to start wearing my clothes. The audacity of her really. Though I'll admit she grew on me a lot. Very annoying in the beginning, but now she feels like an annoying little sister you can't hate.

"Can't wait to see my god children in the future, they're so cute." She gushed.

"You can see into the future?" I asked her.

"Every werewolves path is connected to me, like a million of strings connected to me. I can pick their faith." She's playing god, which literally she is. It freaks me out a bit knowing she knows my future and I rather now not about it. Let's keep it a surprise.

"Do you wanna know your future?" Nyx asked excitedly.

"No let's not try to change the future ok?" I declined quickly.

"You're no fun, I'm going to play with David bye." She huffed out and rolled out of my bed.

"Yeah you go ahead and do that." I shooed her away.

Nyx and David became the best of buds, she really does treat David like she actually is her kid. Nyx told me how she even got to become a moon goddess. She just opened her eyes one day not knowing who or where she was. All she saw were stars in front of her in the night sky. Herself didn't know how she became into the existence, no parents or anything. She hypothesis it could've been someone desire and wished for her own existence.

She created the first werewolf by giving 4 people her blood and that's how we became into existence. Nyx always wanted a kid her own self but she couldn't since she was locked away in realm all by herself. So that's why she probably adores David a lot.

I pity her.

"What are you thinking about?" I glanced towards the door and saw Elliot leaning against the door frame.

"Nothing really, just life." I sighed out and sat down on my bed. I patted to the spot next to me and he happily came up to sit down. I rested my head on his shoulder and started to play with his hand.

"After we graduate you're going to focus on doing alpha duties huh?" I asked.

"Yes I'll be doing that and school, I might just cry." Elliot groaned out.

"That really sucks." I clicked my tongue.

"Did you forget you have to start learning how to be a luna?" I sat up and looked away while whistling.

"Cassie..."

"Yes?"

"You can't ignore your duties." I know that, I basically become the mother of a pack. I don't even know how to deal with children when hey cry how can they expect me to do that?! Just thinking about being a Luna makes me want to cry.

"I know, I know and I won't I'll do it of course. Can't drag you down, I'll do my part." I muttered. Elliot pulled one ear and I glared at him.

"You know you're cute when you sulk." He pointed out.