18

Edited-ish???

-Cassie's POV-

I was just floating in abyss, I don't know how long but it feels like an eternity. Honestly this was pissing me off, I know I'm alive, however I feel like I'm not alive at all. I grabbed a handful of hair and let out scream.

I'm going insane!

"Aren't you a feisty one?" I sat up confused. Was that another voice? There's no way I could hear another voice, or I am actually going insane. I think I officially lost it.

"You're not insane." My mouth dropped open and I covered my mouth with my hand. No this is creepy! I don't usually get creeped out but this was actually freaking me out. I haven't heard no ones voice except for mines.

Suddenly the black void was swallowing me up. I tried to grab onto anything to keep me afloat, of course there was nothing so I was just sinking deeper and deeper. Now what is this?! Why does every bad thing keeps happening to me?!

A hand grabbed onto mines and pulled me up with great strength. The black void disappeared and now I was in this random garden I've never seen before. Ok Cassie yep I think you're dying because your main dis now playing tricks on you.

"Almost lost your conscious there Cassie." I turned around to see a white hair women. She was quite the beautiful women, almost unreal honestly.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"I'm the moon goddess." She said confidently. I stood there unmoving until I turned on my heels and started to walk away.

"W-Wait where are you going?!" The white haired lady cried out.

"Somewhere far away from you? You're fucking weird." I scoffed. Moon goddess my ass, as if she would show up.

"I am the mood goddess though!" She snapped.

"Yeah ok sure." I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

A cloud of smoke started to surround me pulling me back in. I tried to fight it and I couldn't. I furrowed my eyebrows confused, then there was a malicious growl behind me. I turned around to see a 3 tailed gigantic wolf standing there giving me a crazy look.

"Ok...you are the moon goddess." I admitted with my hands up in the air. Her highness turned back into her holy human form and walked up to me with a hard smile.

"Yes I am! Who else would I be?!" She snapped. You know for someone with a high status, she's not that dignified as I thought.

"You know I can read your mind right?" She pointed out.

Oops.

"Right right sorry. So...can I hear an apology?" I crossed my arms over my chest. Her eyes widened in shock and she pulled on my ear.

"You are one rude little pup!" To be fair I have a lot of pent of anger for her.

"You know you put me through hell! What were you thinking making Elliot my mate?! Granted me and him are now a lovely couple but before that?! What if it didn't work out?" I yelled at her and shook her shoulder.

"But it did work out though?" My eye twitched in annoyance and I took in a deep breath. Calm down Cassie she is a dignified being, let's be respectful.

"Ok so why are you here?" I deadpanned. The moon goddess rolled her eyes and flicked my forehead.

"My name is Nyx by the way and I'm here to awake you from your coma." A big smile erupted on my lips and I started to pat her back like she was a long life friend.