15

Edited maybe????

-Cassie's POV-

"You sure are different than what I expected you to be." Nolan muttered. What did he expect of me? Did he want me to cry?

"Yea whatever...what your name again?" I fully knew his name I just wanted to be an ass. I can tell he was on a high horse and I have a thing in me to humble like him. Not only that I want to get into his psyche.

"It's Nolan." He growled annoyed. Aw I got the big bad alpha mad, isn't that just a shame. I nodded my head and held out my handcuffed hands towards him.

"Right Nolan, I'm Cassie Dawson nice to meet you." I introduced myself.

"I know who you are no need for the childish introduction." I snapped my fingers and let my hands fall in front of me. He has a stick up his ass that's for sure.

"You're absolutely right, so let's get to the point then Nolan." I said seriously. His hands were folded in front of him neatly. Oh how I wish I could break his hand right now.

"I see you're here for your mom and Rose." Nolan started.

"Obviously why else would I be here? And now that I am here, release them." I commanded. He quirked an eyebrow and leaned forward. There was an annoying smirk lingering on his lip and it was getting me irritated.

"We can't do that right now, if we release them you won't work with us. Got to force you to do it somehow and that's by using your family members. " Nolan explained looking me dead in the eyes. I clenched my fist and huffed out.

"Fine what do I have to do?" I asked him.

"I want you to fight side by side with me in the war, you will be like our shield. Your family wouldn't dare to hurt you, nor Elliot cause you're his mate. If you abide by my wishes your mother and that girl will be released safely...after I win that is." There it was that devilish smile, he would use anything to get his way. Which disgusted me a lot, this man was low very low.

"Fine I'll do it." I said firmly.

"You know you'll be betraying the people you love right?" Nolan laughed out.

"Anything for family right?" I mocked. Nolan didn't like my tone and slammed his hand on his desk. I kept my face blank and gestured towards my handcuffed.

"If you would be so generous and release me please. I would like to see my mom too." I asked him nicely. With a wave of a hand one of them took off of the handcuff and I rubbed my wrist.

"Guide her to her mom." Nolan ordered.

I followed the man out of his office and walked down the long hall until we stopped at a door. He opened it up and I saw my mom sitting on the bed with a pissed off face. However when her eyes landed on me, it disappeared. Happiness filled her face instead and all I could muster was a small smile.

"Cassie what are you doing here!?" My mom walked up to me, when she tried to hug me I stopped her.

"Don't make a face and just play along." I mind linked her and she kept her happy face on.

"I'm going to betray the pack to save you." I admitted, her eyes widened in shock and she stepped away from me. When I took a step towards her, she just distanced herself away from me even more. Good she playing along well.

"The pack is your family why would you do that?" She put a hateful look on her face.

"This is the only way to make sure you guys are safe. If not then you will be killed, I can't let that happen." I spoke calmly and she just scoffed.