7

-Cassie's POV-

This is so weird, like beyond weird. I decided to focus my attention at the window. Elliot right now is tending to my wound on my ankle. The nurse decided to not be here at this moment, so it's just the two of us here right now. Elliot was cleaning out the wound and I flinched from the stinging sensation. He looked up and I huffed out.

"Continue on, I'll deal with it." I grumbled.

"If you say so." Elliot got some gauze to wrap my ankle up and I watched him do it. He's surprisingly good at nursing someone who gets injured. He must help out at the pack house when there's injuries.

"Ok done with the ankle, let's move on to the face." He said and brought my chair close towards him suddenly.

"My face got injured?" I asked confused.

"Yes your forehead." He touched my head and now I was aware of the injury since it stung a bit.

"Oh ok, well do what you got to do." I said.

Elliot cleaned the wound on my head and I sat there. I had no choice but to stare at him, so I just kept my eyes on his neck. That was the most safest place really to look at without looking like a weirdo. His hand suddenly lifted up my chin and his face was really close to mines. My eyes connected with his and I froze in my spot. This is too close and I think my brain is malfunctioning right now.

"You're still healing slow?" He asked.

"I didn't think the myths of getting rejected could change your body and it sure hit me. So yes I'm not healing as fast as I usually do." I nodded my head. Elliot didn't say anything and just stared at me.

"S-So are you done? I kind of need to go to the principal office." I explained.

"Yeah I'm done." He moved back and I pursed my lips in a fine line.

"Thanks, I'll be on my way now." I said and left the nurse office. I touched my forehead and sighed out.

I obviously took my sweet time to get to the principal office. I'm trying to justify my actions which it's somewhat justifiable, they pushed me in the ditch so it was fair game at that point. When I did get there I smiled at the secretary and she pointed to the office. I walked in to see Veronica holding an ice pack to her nose and Jenny looks terrified. I took my seat opposite of them and smiled.

"So...what exactly happened?" Mr.Wilson asked.

"They pushed me into a ditch." I pointed at them.

"She broke my nose!" Veronica cried out.

"She choked me!" Jenny also to wailed.
Now Mr.Wilson was looking at me and I put my hands up in defense.

"My wolf took over cause she felt threatened. It wouldn't have happened if they didn't push me into the ditch." I retorted. Now it was just pure silence because I am the victim. Mr.Wilson sighed out and nodded his head.

"Detention for all three of you for a week." He ordered. This could've been way worse like suspension but Mr. Wilson is a nice soul.

"I think she should suspended." Veronica mumbled.

"Are you dumb? This wouldn't happen if you weren't a little viper?" I snorted.

"Ladies calms down." Mr. Wilson sighed out heavily and slapped his hand on the desk. We all became quiet and said nothing more. If we're done here then I wouldn't mind leaving this cursed building.

"If we're done, I would like to leave. My ankle hurts and my head." I asked as I pointed to my injuries.

"Yes go home, and I will be telling your parents." He said. Fine by me. My mom will give me a little talk but other than that I'm fine. If he thinks I'm scared of my mom you're wrong, dad maybe.