Epilogue

I stared down at Elliot's sleeping figure. Doesn't he just look very peaceful while I'm here suffering from this massive baby bump on my stomach. I sat on the side of the bed and started to poke at his cheek on purpose. His eyebrows furrowed before he completely opened his eyes. Elliot looked confused for a moment before he sat up slowly and kissed my forehead.

"How's the babies?" He asked as his hand rested on my stomach.

"They're very feisty that's for sure." I sighed out and laid on my back. Yes you heard right babies, I'm having twins. This is basically Toby and Jay all over again. I knew we had the twin gene but Jesus Christ I thought it wouldn't even be me.

I stared up at the ceiling while Elliot massaged my legs which felt really great. It's been 8 years since high school now and 3 years since college. Everything changed so quickly, very quickly. Elliot took over the pack 2 years ago and is now an official alpha. I became a Luna, and surprisingly I've been doing well so far.

We decided last year we should have kids. I was the one that brought it up actually. Elliot said he'll wait for me whenever I was ready. So then last year at of nowhere at like 10 pm while we were drinking wine, I simply said "Let's have some kids."

Now here I am, about to be due soon. Werewolf pregnancy are shorter than humans, so these babies are growing fast. Do you know how much my back hurts on a daily basis or how much I have to use the bathroom?

Mother's are sure incredible.

We got out of the bed and got ready for the day. I haven't really left the pack and I've been surrounded by more guards for my safety. I can't exactly fight back when I got humans growing inside of me. Not only that Elliot has been way more protective and possessive too once it was confirmed I was pregnant. Hell we didn't even let anyone know unless they were immediate family just in case. You know who else have been very protective too.

Nyx.

"Where's my babies!" Speak of the devil, I walked down the stairs and there stood Nyx in her whole glory. Elliot and her been tag teaming as watchdogs. I feel like I have no privacy whatsoever now.

"Nyx keep it down, I am tired." I hushed her.

"Right right, sorry." Nyx gave me a soft smile.

"She's crazy as ever." David popped his head out of the kitchen with a piece of toast in his hand.

"Things never change." I shook my head and entered the kitchen. David handed me a plate of food and I happily ate.

David is now 15 years old, he shifted when he was 11 years old. He's grown up a lot and I mean a lot. He's tall, too tall for my liking. He's almost Elliot's height and Elliot is 6 ft. While I'm 5'6, I miss when he was short and small. Now he's a teenager who thinks he's super cool. Kudos to him I guess. He lives with me and Elliot, we practically adopted him. He was basically our son, and I won't lie he was a very good experiment to see if I can handle kids. Let's say it's been very successful.

Now that he's 15 he's been training with the pack warriors since once he turned 20, we all agreed he will take over his former pack. Right now it's temporarily merged with Elliot's until he comes of age and learn to be an alpha.

"David you were so cute when you were young, now you're a brute." Nyx scoffed. David rolled his eyes but nonetheless there was a little blush on his cheeks. Yes David has a little crush on Nyx, it's so evident. He knows it would never happen, but he likes having the feeling of having a crush.

Boys are weird.

"Thanks Nyx, I feel the love." David said sarcastically.

"You two better not argue." Elliot said as he walked into the kitchen.