13

Edited???

-Cassie's POV-

"Are you nervous?"

"Why would I thee Cassie be nervous?"

"I can hear your heart, it's like...beating erratically."

"Don't need to point it out Elliot!" I scoffed and stared out the car window. It's Monday and no one knows we're official now. Except for my brothers of course, but the school, no one knows. I just know once they see us all of their eyes will be on us.

Of course I'm nervous!

"No need to be nervous, if anyone messes with you. I'll kill them." Elliot smiled widely at me. Well that took a really dark turn of events. Talking about murder already at 8am, nice!

"Aw I feel so safe thank you." I said sarcastically. His hand landed on top of hand and he smiled brightly at me. God there it was that stupid smile that gets me.

"Let's go!" Elliot left the car and I took in a deep breath before exiting too. He walked to my side and grabbed my hand quickly.

My lip twitched, I tried to contain the smile creeping up. We started to walk inside the school, and we were already getting looks from some students wandering around. Then the further we walked the more curious eyes landing on us. Elliot pulled me closer to him as he was trying to protect me and I admit it was kind of cute.

We did eventually made it to my locker, however there was some annoying people standing there. Veronica turned around quickly and her eyes landed on our hands. I saw her nose flare up and her jaws clenched.

"You're fucking kidding me right?!" Veronica snapped.

"I don't know wipe your eyes and maybe you'll believe?" I said.

"So you're mates now?" Ace spoke with a smile, it was a force one.

"Yes we are, is there a problem with it?" Elliot spoke up giving Ace a look.

"No, no congrats. I'm happy for Cassie, who wouldn't." He said. We all stood there unmoving and I was getting a bit annoyed.

"Are you going to move?" I asked as I gestured to my locker. Veronica glared at me and started to walk passed me.

"Watch you back." She warned. I raised my eyebrows and snorted. What a silly little threat from her. What is she going to do? Push me into a ditch again. I looked up at Elliot and he just shook his head.

"Unbelievable." I said.

"Indeed, they're weird." He agreed.

At least we thought the same thing.

-Lunch-

We all decided to go outside for lunch by the courtyard.I was rolling around in the grass because I was bored a bit. Elliot disappeared maybe to get more food so I'm just trying to make up the time being waste away. I might look like a dog rolling on the grass, well I'm in the canine family so it makes sense. However seeing a human do it makes you question what's wrong with them.

Everyone else were by the table that was just a few feet away from me chatting it up. It was indeed very peaceful right now. I felt a small smile lingering on my lips, it's good to see everyone happy.

Elliot finally came back with more food and I rolled towards him. He started to laugh at how stupid I probably look. He sat down next to me and he started to eat his fruit. All I did was just stare up at him, just admiring him like some little puppy. He looked down and handed me a grape to eat.

"Cute." He muttered.

"I know I am." I laughed out confidently. He rolled his eyes and flicked my forehead.