─ ⁰¹. TORTURING YOU AT SCHOOL!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 *•. ┄┄

𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐬

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Sirius had broken free of his mother's grasp as soon as they stepped on the platform, and taking his trunk, he had sped in the direction of the train, immediately boarding it and walking off in the direction of the Marauders' compartment.

He and his friends had named themselves as such after finally completing the map and discovering their animal forms for their other project—the only key ingredient they were missing was a bloody lightning storm. Sirius was pretty proud of his Animagi form—Peter not so much; though it was bloody hilarious.

He greeted his mates, sitting down next to Prongs, down by the window, his hand twitching to the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. He wouldn't smoke at the moment—mainly because James would get pissy and lecture him about it.

A yelp outside of their compartment interrupted whatever Remus was about to say, and frowning, the four boys opened the door and peeked their heads out of the door.

"Lily we're early!" a voice said a bit down the carriage and Sirius saw a blonde curly-haired girl scowling at Lily Evans.

He, of course, knew exactly who the girl was. Annora Hale. She was sort of James' little sister, spending summers with his family, and she was for sure Evans' little sister. Which would usually mean he would spend time with her, but for some reason, she always avoided the Potters when he was there and rarely spoke to him when she spoke to James.

She was also one of the only girls in Hogwarts who seemed to not care how good-looking he was. In fact, her attention always seemed to be on his perfect brother. And her group of snakes. And then there was the fact, she was a Slytherin.

"What about it?" Lily snapped back, handing her trunk to the girls in her compartment.

"Lily, you just broke my record, " Annora said calmly. "Three years! Three years of arriving just in time. And then I stay at your place and I'm early."

"I still don't get how that's a bad thing, " Lily said with a frown and much to Sirius's amusement Annora groaned.

"First, mom will be pissed at you for breaking the record, and now she can give you detention," Annora said and Lily pursed her lips. "Second, Barty will get the two Galleons he wanted because he made a bet with me I would arrive early this year! Third... I'll tell James you have a crush on him!"

This comment made James's lips twitch and Sirius was about to grab him by the back of his robes when he saw Lily's face scrunch up.

"The toerag? Getting here early is really messing with your head, isn't it?" Lily asked sighing and Remus and Sirius snorted, while Peter laughed in amusement. "Fine, next time we'll get here later."