─ ⁰⁷. GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATES

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 *•. ┄┄

𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐦𝐫

𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧, 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

It had been a couple of weeks since she had last been to her smoking spot where she had met Sirius again. Annora smiled slightly at the memories from that night but promptly scowled at the action. She was not supposed to get along with Sirius Black.

So she shook her head out of it and concentrated on the task at hand. The sun was already up outside but no one in the castle was yet awake. A wondrous feat for Annora considering she was never able to wake up so early—given, she didn't actually wake up as she had rather stayed up until those ungodly hours of the morning.

She hugged the box of chocolates—the only one she had left—to her as she tried to slip by the halls unnoticed. She was about to turn the corner to the Hospital Wing when she promptly bumped into someone and thankfully kept a hold of her chocolates as she fell on her ass.

Annora looked up with a glare and her eyes widened when she saw Lily gaping at her, a box of chocolates in her arms.

"You know?!" Lily hissed as she scrambled to her feet and helped Annora up.

"Yes, I know. I mean I only really connected the dots this year but yeah. I'm trying to do something nice," Annora said with a huff and Lily smiled at her.

"I've been handing out chocolates to Remus since I found out, he doesn't know though so don't say anything," Lily told her and that was when Annora's eyes fell on the prefect badge in her clothes.

"You could get detention for this Lily! I'm surprised you don't give one to yourself."

Lily let out a small laugh and shrugged, "I think this is bigger than rules. Remus deserves it, besides it's the only thing I can do to help. It's not like I can cure him."

"That was exactly my thought process," Annora said with a grin, "But how do we give him these if he doesn't know we know?"

Lily grimaced slightly, "I usually just tell Madam Pomfrey to make up an excuse but today she wasn't there. That's why I was going back."

"Let's sneak in, Lils, it's not that hard."

"The doors are locked by this hour and Madam—"

Lily stopped talking as Annora stepped by her in the direction of the doors to the Hospital Wing. Annora kneeled down in front of the doors and placed her hand next to the locks, with a laugh she let go, "They're just locked by key."

"Annie we can't break into the Hospital Wing," Lily hissed and Annora rolled her eyes.

"This is bigger than rules, Lily," Annora said mimicking her as she grabbed her wand and cast 'Alohomora', which didn't exactly work. "Okay then, Muggle style it is."