─ ⁰⁵. ISN'T SIRIUS YOUR FAVORITE STAR?

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟓 *•. ┄┄

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

To my dear mother,

That's how my friend Evan would've started the letter, I'm sure. He's all proper and posh most of the time. When he isn't is when he had his guard down. Usually when it's just me and the boys.

Now, you must be wondering who the boys are. Well, they're my new friends. You were right. It's the first week—sorry I took so long to write but I forgot! But in my defense I wrote a note to you on Lily's letter before she sent hers off; I did forget to write one my own later on but it still counts!—anyway, I already have friends. I'm not sure whether they'll last, though. I might decide they're bad friends after a while, or simply get annoyed by their voices and try to avoid them as I do with old Susan from around the street. But Hogwarts is really different from our little town.

Either way, they're my new friends:

Evan, as I mentioned before, Evan Rosier. It's a really fancy name if you think about it or say it with a French accent. He's generally nice (ish). I wouldn't say he's a bad person but I'm sure that if I want to continue as his friend I'll have to knock the prejudice out of his mind. I met him on the train, you see, and do you know how he introduced himself? "Evan Rosier, pureblood." I was annoyed by it. But then again he grew up with those disgusting notions. But he isn't so bad, he doesn't act on his ideas. He didn't look disgusted when I said Lily was a muggleborn, so that was good. I think he just wants to make his parents proud.

Then we have Regulus. Regulus Black. I met him on the train (he was sitting with Evan). He was also the little boy from the train station; the family we used as our guides. He seemed rather insecure and confident at the same time. I still don't know where his beliefs are placed but until now he hasn't done anything for me to dislike him. I guess that's good. But I feel sorry for him. His brother is in Gryffindor, Sirius Black, and Regulus is a Slytherin, like me.

Oh, I totally forgot! I'm in Slytherin. That's the house for cunning and ambitious people. I'm still not sure what that means but I'll figure it out.

Anyway, Regulus got sorted into Slytherin but I don't think his brother was pleased with it. I dunno why. They're family, they're supposed to support each other. I guess families aren't all like ours or the Evans.

After, we have Rabastan Lestrange. I am officially in love with his name. Rabastan says he doesn't like it though. I disagree. It's so unique. I think it fits him. From the day I've known him, Rabastan seems really nice. He's rather formal sometimes (but so are Evan and Regulus) and doesn't talk much. Well, he does talk a lot, but it's only about Florence; the painting we met.