─ ⁰⁵. JUST ADMIT YOU'RE A STALKER

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 *•. ┄┄

𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤: 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"Days turned into a moth, " Barty said grinning as he joined the four others in the common room, plopping himself down on the couch between Evan and Rabastan.

"Do you mean a month?" Evan asked in amusement.

"No, I mean Days turned into a moth, " Barty said with a shake of his head the grin not leaving his face, causing Annora to tilt her head.

"Barty?" Annora started attentively. "The saying goes days turned into a month. As in a month ago, it was the first of September and now it's the 25th—actually it had barely been a month, Barty."

"I'm saying, Days turned into a moth!" Barty said in exasperation, flailing his arms around and accidentally hitting Rabastan. "Sorry, Bas—Anyway, he turned into a moth! As in a moth is now the shape of Days."

"Oh, you mean Rowell Days?"

"Yeah, " Barty grinned.

"Is he alright?" Annora asked with a frown, sharing a look with Regulus.

"Is he alright? Blimey, Annie, that's not the point," Barty said shaking his head. "It was bloody brilliant. A giant moth flying around and flapping its wings—" Barty made some gestures with his hand explaining all the flapping.

"But how?" Evan asked and they saw Barty grinning.

The four of them shared looks of amusement.

"Was it the four Gryffindors?" Bas asked and Barty shook his head, his lips twitching.

"Was it you?!" Evan asked in awe and shock; Barty nodded proudly. "You're rubbish at Transfiguration!"

"Am not, Rosie!" Barty said offended. "I'm great with my wand," he said cheekily and the other three burst out laughing as Evan went red in the face. "I just get crappy grades."

"How in the bloody hell did you turn Days into a moth?" asked Annora, seeing Barty's grin widening.

"The same way I turned my pincushion into one," he said matter of factly. "Only in this case, I had to put more magic into the spell. Your mother was the one to teach me how to get in contact with it, she's so proud of me that she gave me detention!"

"Why," began Evan, his face not as flustered, "did you do that?"

"Two reasons," Barty said raising two fingers. "One, he's a bloody pain in the arse and a Puff—"