─ ⁰². POTTER AS IN JAMES POTTER?

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟐 *•. ┄┄

𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Back on the platform where the train still stood, Olivia Hale nervously glanced at it afraid it would explode or run itself off its tracks and take her little girl from her. She was about to lunge at the train and take her own seat in it when she heard loud voices from her side.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" a black-haired woman shrieked and Olivia raised an eyebrow at the way she was clearly and painfully digging her nails into the boy that stood in front of her.

Olivia recognized them as half of the family she and Annora had followed to find their way onto the Platform. If she remembered well, the son in the brute grasp was the older one.

"Walk away and let the boys get in the train," said a less shrieky voice, and Olivia turned to see an older woman, with soft blond hair that had begun turning white with age—other than that fact she didn't appear otherwise 'old'. She stood behind her own boy, a kid with glasses that looked at—who Olivia assumed was—his friend with a grimace. "You wouldn't dare to cause a scene in between a crowd would you Walburga?"

The way the blonde woman said the name was clearly distasteful and Olivia couldn't help but grin slightly at it. Walburga bristled and Olivia thought it best to try and intervene for the sake of the boys who were looking longingly at the train—though Olivia reckoned the boy with the messy hair and glasses was just waiting for his friend rather than not being able to get on the train.

She approached the four with a smile, "Good Morning, excuse the interruption of this lovely chat,"—the black-haired boy, who Olivia noted had weirdly grey eyes, snorted—"but the train is about to leave and I believe the boys are intended to board."

"An American Prefect?" The black-haired woman gasped at Olivia horrified and the latter grinned at her.

"You thought I was a prefect? Oh, my, and I thought I was beginning to look my age," she replied solemnly.

"Walburga, the girl is right," the blonde witch told the other with a smile on Olivia's way, "let the boys go. We can settle matters another time."

At the sight of Olivia raising an eyebrow at her daringly Walburga seemed to twitch her hand towards her wand but she did let go of her boy. Both boys immediately ran off—not before both kissing the blonde witch on the cheek and sending a smile Olivia's way.

"Walburga!" a voice of a man called from a few people over and without another word Walburga turned her nose up, glaring at Olivia as she turned to the man—who Olivia presumed to be her husband.