15|almost off finished two Bloodlines

[M/N] had roommates before Auggie was born, and began living by himself then with Parker then back to by himself

[M/N] had roommates before Auggie was born, and began living by himself then with Parker then back to by himself. He knew the up and downs of having them, how little they consider you or how they take things without a thank you or a kiss my ass or such. Hell, even a rude comment would mean [M/N] was thought of. Living with eight men and another child was a whole other thing, especially with how much they fought over the simplest things. Especially between Xiao and Tartaglia then the two apparently older men, Zhongli and Venti over wine, and finally the worst were Kaeya and Diluc.

It even puts Xiao and Tartaglia's fights to shame, they would constantly argue over the very simplest things. One time Kaeya was doing dishes and Diluc bumped into him by accident but Kaeya splashed the dirty water with the plate purposely getting Diluc dirty with the water. Next thing, they were both arguing loudly until [M/N] told them to shut the hell up. The next day Diluc was helping Auggie take out the garbage and Kaeya "accidentally" dumped some trash on Diluc's shoes. Kaeya didn't even seem apologetic, and Diluc threw the whole garbage bag at Kaeya.

That wasn't the worst of it, the first worst of it was when they all settled down in the living room and Tarzan was on the tv screen. They ordered pizza and settled down, Klee in [M/N]'s lap and Auggie at his side as Xiao sat on the other. He had been awfully clingy but still spiteful towards [M/N], something about mortals or such. Kaeya sat on the floor, eating the kettle corn that took [M/N] an hour to pop with a pot. Diluc took the seat on the loveseat, enjoying a book instead of actively watching the movie.

It was in the middle with Jane being featured when Kaeya began throwing pieces of popcorn at Diluc, it seemed not to bother him until one landed directly on the page.

"Kaeya, stop being a child," Diluc said, flicking the popcorn out of his page but two more takes its place. "Kaeya, stop it or else."

"Oh boy.." Aether muttered as he watched the two as Kaeya smirks.

"Or what Master Diluc? Are you going to kick me out of the house that isn't yours?" Kaeya retorts, almost in a taunting manner to his brother as [M/N] inhales sharply, as his annoyance grows.

"Mr.Kaeya! Be quiet, Jane is learning about Tarzan." Zhongli said from his spot, beside Diluc. The older man watching the screen but Kaeya huffed, he glanced at the screen before flicking the next popcorn at the redhead's book. He clicked his tongue as Diluc barely gave a reaction but flicked the popcorn out. It bounces off Kaeya's head just as Diluc with his closed book slammed it down on Kaeya's head.

"Ah! So violent Master Diluc-"

"Another thing, word, movement or such, You two are going to timeout." [M/N] snapped, shaking his head at the two.

The last straw was actually two days later, early that morning so everyone was asleep. Or what [M/N] hoped, he was in his room sleeping on the bed until the stinging pungent smell of burnt food was coming in through the cracked door. He coughs, rubbing his eyes as he began opening his door. He could see smoke as he began walking out, heading towards the kitchen. There was muffled talking than a slam causing [M/N] to hurry into the kitchen, his eyes wide in comical horror as he saw the mess. He certainly cleaned the kitchen last night after dinner, and he had a fridge full of food for the week.