32| Home of the beloved

"This house is too small, Itto would take up ten times the space

"This house is too small, Itto would take up ten times the space."

"Luckily for us, there are smaller people in the house, including you and the kids."

Scaramouch rolled his eyes as they left the dingy car, it made his stomach do circles and feel twisting and pulling every time it moved. It was much better than walking and running everywhere in their world, or hitching rides on boats to move around. [M/N] parked behind a mini-van and stepped out, seeing a family walk out with a piece of paper. They seemed to be in deep conversation, as Scaramouche and [M/N] walked past them. 

"Please sign the papers, and have some coffee," The Real Estate woman said, busy with another couple as [M/N] wrote down their names on the paper. He didn't bother with the coffee as he looked around the home. He had planned to look around by himself and report back home to everyone else but Scaramouche began stirring up trouble with Childe, the ginger man mocking Scara until his heel was digging at his ankle.

"Why do we have to move anyway? Has the house finally gotten stuffy for you because of us or because you actually enjoy our company?" Scaramouche asked as they walked around the empty home. It smelled like fresh lemons and nicely cut grass. It made him want to sneeze or open a window. 

"Both, I enjoy most of your company but Auggie is a growing boy too so he needs lots of room." [M/N] said as he touched over the clean black counter to make sure it was clean. He admired the lovely kitchen but it looked smaller than his back home. It was brand new and shines a bit from being built in. "Besides, this house has larger bedrooms, and a basement so you all don't need to suffocate in the attic."

"I like it but Tartaglia always tries to do odd things to me as I sleep, like writing on my face or flirting with the little Mondstadt Captain, or worst them gossiping about you," Scaramouche said as he looked out the window, seeing their car but the ugly bushes in front. How unsightly.

"Flirting about me? About what?" [M/N] asked as he closed the cabinet door, not a lot of room, probably a kitchen for a family that doesn't cook a lot.

"What you would be in bed, or Tartaglia taunting the Captain about how good you felt," [M/N] shakes his head as they left and looked into the bedrooms and bathrooms. Four and one and a -half bathrooms, the last room they checked was the basement. It was double the size of the attic and the half bathroom was just at the back, [M/N] poked his head in to see a toilet, sink, and a shower. Something nice for them and pulled back.