Arataki Itto ending

[M/N] hummed a bit as he felt kisses pressed against his shoulder and giggled at the affection, slowly his [E/C] opened and blinked a bit to see Itto

[M/N] hummed a bit as he felt kisses pressed against his shoulder and giggled at the affection, slowly his [E/C] opened and blinked a bit to see Itto. [M/N] smiles a bit as he lays on his back and Itto grins to show off his large fangs. [M/N] moved his fingers through Itto's hair and grinned, "Good morning-"

There was a loud noise in the house, something crashing and [M/N] huffed a bit. Of course, the kids were up and probably making a mess out there. "You dummy, go take care of your kids." Itto whines and buries his head into [M/N]'s neck and [M/N] smacked the back of his head. "Arataki Itto, get up."

"Arataki [M/N], no," Itto mutters into his husband's neck and then there was another crash outside their bedroom and crying. [M/N] sighs as he moved off the mat and stands up, he pulled a robe on his body to hide his underwear and ties it. He left the bedroom as Itto groaned and rolled around on the bed, lazy butt. [M/N] began walking toward the living room and sees Auggie trying to stop the Oni toddlers from smashing a jar filled with pickled lavender melons. [M/N[ frowns a bit as he moved and picked up Aki. He giggles and tugs on [M/N]'s hair that he grew out a bit when he moved to Inazuma. Most men here had the same style too, so it was nice and natural to the aesthetic.

"Papa hungry," Aki demanded as he stared up to [M/N] who giggles seeing matching [E/C] eyes staring up at him. "Want purple bananas but Ackie said no." They both couldn't say Auggie just yet, but with some more practice, it would be better with time. Auggie pouts a bit as he held his cousin, a little bright-eyed girl with the same Oni traits as her father and brother. Minori watched and then made grabby hands to [M/N] who plucks his daughter up from his nephew.

"I'm sorry if they woke you up." [M/N] said as Auggie laughs with a shake of his head.

"It's fine, I was getting ready to leave, Ms. Guji Miko needed some extra help and sent a letter to him to arrive." [M/N] hummed as he listened, Auggie picked being a shrine Maiden or Shrine official because of his eyes. Something like counseling he supposed for grieving people and what better use of his special use was to work at the Shrine? He seemed to enjoy it there and even made some friends. "How long will you be out?"