Venti Ending

[M/N] wanted to be a stay-at-home husband, after raising Auggie and working a good job before collecting the money he wanted to stay home and write books maybe or get a hobby besides seeing the dead

[M/N] wanted to be a stay-at-home husband, after raising Auggie and working a good job before collecting the money he wanted to stay home and write books maybe or get a hobby besides seeing the dead. Maybe [M/N] could've taken up sewing or crouching or learning about regional cooking or even hearing slimes and creating his own little slime farm. But no, he had to marry the Anemo Archon and become a little first (lady) sir that people pretend to be nice to in order to gain some love from them, Venti. Auggie became a scholar in Sumeru while [M/N] ended up learning to bartend properly. He could mix up drinks, enjoy some chatter, and gossip with Kaeya and Rosaria not o mention to keep an eye on his husband who sang ballets about wars or farming for apples.

He had part-time at both bars to make ends meet, and Venti rarely takes home, Mora. It stressed [M/N] out, especially when rent comes around and needed to work over-over time to make rent, [M/N] had the issue and Venti didn't.

Regrettably sometimes [M/N] regrets marrying Venti when he talks so casually about the rent money and the mora not being the issue which caused [M/N] a lot of anxiety. Since he worked part-time and had people who would chat him up with the good word of Barbatos which annoyed him to no end. For one, people in Mondstadt don't exactly seem smart to see Venti looked a lot like Barbatos and Venti staying late whenever he pleased. Or money problems, sometimes [M/N] wanted to take the offer of divorcing the Archon and their marriage was barely two years old, married at a bar which Diluc had to watch annoyed with the cheers of the other drunks when a drunk sister married them.

Not like they needed it with Venti.

But now that rent money was coming around [M/N] took more shifts at Cat's tail to gather the Mora to pay for the rent of their apartment. The atmosphere is easier than the usual drunks at Angel's Share while cooling down from an argument a few hours ago about the rent money.

"You should take a break, [M/N]," Margaret said as she cleans a glass with a white cloth with a smile. "You've been working hard for the last few hours."

"I know but the tips are getting larger at night time and Diona was sent home a few hours ago..I don't want to make you work it all for an hour." [M/N] said as he heard cheers from the room on his left. TCG was very popular in Cat's Tail and usually brought odd crowds at odd hours.

"I'll be fine, just go outside and have a breather," She insisted with a wink, "Or I'll fire ya."

She did mean it, and with that [M/N] leaves out the bar with a yawn and went down the stairs. No one was really out besides some Knights, some store owners switching shifts, and of course, the cats that lingered about the bar. [M/N] smiles to himself as he takes a seat in the open area and sighs, his feet killing him. [M/N] flinched when he felt something crawl up and looked to see one of the bar cats nuzzling up to him cutely. It was cute at first and he moved down to lift the animal into his lap. It was a fluffy black cat with white paws on his feet and back legs, pretty cute. [M/N] hummed as he itched behind the ear of the animal who purred in content back while staring up at him with wide dark yellow eyes.

[M/N] sighs as he felt the air around him and turns to see his husband landing on his feet with softness and gracefulness. His aura calming and seem there was no intent of yelling or arguing back at him from early ago. "You're going to get sick."

"No I'm not," Venti replies before sneezing and sniffling, wiping his nose with his sleeve. He moved closer to [M/N] and leans on him, his cheek nuzzling against [M/N]'s who sighs but allowed it. " are you still mad at me?"

" a bit...but don't worry...I've mellowed out..."
" I'm sorry for never taking you serious my darling turtle-dove." Venti whispered, rubbing himself into [M/N] who hugged him. " I'll do better...make more time for you. Find a more....suitable way to live...maybe I'll take up a few commissions. I'm not used to the idea of being a normal citizen." The archon admitted as [M/N] chuckled lightly as he poked his husbands cheek.

" I know, I know..I do have a lazy husband after all."
"HEY-ACHOO!"