40| Mating rituals aren't it

Razor had brought in a rabbit in the home, the thing was running all over the place and Gorou with the assistance of Thoma and Auggie had caught it within an hour

Razor had brought in a rabbit in the home, the thing was running all over the place and Gorou with the assistance of Thoma and Auggie had caught it within an hour. This was the fifth rabbit that morning and even Auggie was feeling tired because of it, and the boy loved animals to death.

[M/N] didn't know what was wrong with him, even Aether had explained to [M/N] about how Razor lived back in his home. A guy living with animals, wolves, and just vibing with life basically all alone. [M/n] understood but also understands that Razor was giving him these little gifts, like a wolf bringing home his little wife an animal for dinner.

"Razor, buddy you're like..almost in [M/N]'s lap."

".."

"Razor, scoot back." 

"..no, Razor likes being here."

Venti rolled his eyes and slumped into his seat, watching Razor nearly place himself into [M/N]'s lap, he was leaning against him so much he was practically in it. They were watching some tv show but Venti noticed how close Razor had gotten and it bothered him a lot if he had to be honest. 

"Razor.." [M/N] sighs as he glanced to the other who seemed to perk up a bit and smiles even catching [M/N]'s heart a bit before coughing into his fist a bit. "I don't think Venti is being mean, but you are very close to hopping into my lap." He admitted as Razor glanced to him with a smile, and held his hand out. "What?"

"Hold."

"Uh, sure." [M/N] moved his hand into Razor's and the other grasped it, interlocking their fingers a bit and Razor sat back into his spot on the couch and never letting go of [M/N]'s hand. [M/N] resumed watching tv as Venti glared at Razor a bit but bit down at his manipulative thought and tone. Zhongli on the other hand was not amused but pushed the irritation down for it.

"Razor, come on, Auggie said he needed help with some outside homework, something about pinecones and such?" Bennett reminded him and Razor puffed, he looked at [M/N] who raised an eyebrow before kissing his cheek. [M/N] felt his cheeks warm a bit but pushed down as the slivered-haired male left outside with Bennett and Auggie.

"I didn't think that wolf-man had any romantic emotions." Kaeya mused and causing [M/N] to flinch since he didn't see the other. He was leaning on the wall and Kaeya hummed a bit, "He isn't exactly a man of the week, but maybe you want someone more mature."

"Like you?" [M/N] replied, eyebrow raised.

"Don't mind that I do," He slides beside [M/N] with a cheeky grin, and [M/N] rolled his eyes a bit before hearing someone knock at the door. "I'll get it," Zhongli said as he stands up from the couch before entering the hallway to the door. Zhongli comes back with a few packages and sits them down in the closet with the others. They had been buying presents for Auggie's birthday, and there were around eight of them in there. 

"How many presents are you buying? Isn't this enough?" Zhongli asked curiously, he knew most children in Liyue was happy with just one and most children of Mondstadt were happy with simple flowers or gathered around with family and friends. 

"Heh, I tend to spoil Auggie around his birthday, he's a good boy, he really is." [M/N] said as he looked at his phone, that was all the packages and now he had to go buy the party decore, something Disney related. "Oh, a new email from Susan."

"Aren't you going to read it?" Kaeya asked, looking over and seeing it pop up, [M/N] clicked on it and it was a document she sent and the subject line said, "Do not read until March 28."

"So, not reading it." Kaeya hummed and leans his head against [M/N]'s neck and the other ignored him as he did this. Used to it by Auggie when he sneaked peaked at things, and there was something at the window. Kaeya looked to see Razor there, growling a bit from behind the glass. Kaeya could see Razor's breath from how hard he was breathing from behind the window.

Interesting reaction, I wonder...

Kaeya grasped [M/N]'s cheek and kissed his [S/C] cheeks, gently rubbing his thumb over the soft skin. [M/N] blinked his eyes a bit as the door opened, nearly knocking the screen in and Razor was shoving off Kaeya from [M/N].

"No kissy! Mine! No kissy but Razor."

"Razor! calm down!"

+++

Tempest watched the car pull into the driveway, it parked and the target walked inside by themselves. The spouse was gone, to bing, if she remembered correctly, it would take all night and she had all night to play around. Tempest had been across the street for a few hours, only leaving for some food and a bathroom break before coming back. 

Bingo would be done at ten tonight, and then the body would be discovered later on. Tempest kept a schedule and wrote down reminders of what was happening with the couple who knew where Augustus was. She watched the curtains and soon the lights came on, and the moon was barely out, she opened her door and closed it softly.

Tempest adjusted the strap of her bag and moved down, picking up the key that was under the mat. She adjusted the gloves once she pressed the key in, and turns the doorknob only to hear music playing, Tempest hums to herself with the music, as she entered the home and closed the door.

+++

[M/N] was washing the laundry, the kids had gone to bed and Razor was in his room after fighting with Kaeya, though he ignored how they were both squabbling about [M/N] being kissed on.

He felt a shiver go down his spine

He hummed as he moved around, before feeling a whisper in his ear, "take care of him~"