44| They were battling or Itto in denial

[TW: Sex]

This feels pretty good, it's been a while, not to mention almost being murdered, being stabbed, almost losing my eye. This feels like a treat, something I hadn't deserved in a while.

"Mhm! Mhm! Mo~ore!" Aether moans into [M/N]'s ear, his pale hands trying to grab onto [M/N]'s forearm with each bounce he made on his host's cock. Loud and high-pitch moans left his red-ish lips, grinding down on the cock as he bounced which increased pleasure. His eyes blurred with tears of pleasure escaping as the tip pressed against that little point in him, "Ah~Ah~" He mews loudly as he moved down, yelping and whimpering when [M/N]'s hand gripped his own cock. "W~Wait h-haven't cum~"

[M/N] had his face buried into Aether's neck, peeking up as he heard the whimpering mess talk to him, he glanced to the mirror in front of them and his cock twitched at the sight. Aether, the little calm, snappy and quiet thing was sweating, bouncing on his cock and swallowing it whole with each move he made. The way he did was very erotic, and he grasped Aether's thick hips closer, lifting his leg onto the bed a bit to be even deeper into the blonde who squeals loudly from the new position. 

Aether throws his head back, and one hand grasping at [H/C] strains with a gentle pull as the cock reached deeper within him. He mewls, feeling the pressure coming up, and whimpers, "Wait~ gonna~" he moans as white cum splatters onto  Aether's chest and [M/N]'s fist. Aether takes deep breaths, panting before crying out as the thrusts continued, eyes blurred once more but saw himself in the mirror. His braided blond hair was undone and falling around his shoulders, cum was freshly spilled on his chest and chin, and his thighs had hand prints along the outer and inner thighs. "J~just came~" He whimpered loudly and gasped for air, as [M/N] lifted his other leg on the bed.

[M/N] didn't give in to his whimpers but something made him want to see everything, see more of Aether becoming more debauched, whore-ish. His other hand left Aether's hip and drifted upwards, his fingers found the perky pink nubs of his peck and twisted a bit, rolling his thumb against the perky nub. Aether whimpers, crying out a bit as [M/N] pinched it. 

He sounds so good, so...submissive...his little moans and his pale skin with my handprint...so fucking good~

[M/N] felt his own end coming soon, but continued his rough thrust into Aether who cries out a bit with each thrust into him. He was still sensitive after cumming after all, though the blond thought he heard a thump somewhere.

+++

"Itto! Get away from the door this instance!"Diluc snapped as he saw the Oni and Thoma listening together, "I expected more from the both of you."

"I-I was trying to pull him away!" Thoma replied, a bit meek but he was trying to get him away from the door. The sounds were getting loud and couldn't help but feel a bit horny when he heard the two, not that he meant to but it was just...it had been a while.

"I'm sorry! When I heard the noises about an epic battle between the two then I can't help but listen!" Itto said as he crossed his arms with a pout, it sounded intense too. 

"Pft, you virgins! Stop hogging the door, I wanna hear!" Venti said as he pushed his way and pressed his ear against [M/n]'s bedroom door and listened to the two going at it and sipped his wine. "Finally~ now that Aether got a piece, it's my turn."

"You degenerate." Diluc hissed before flushing brightly as he heard Aether's broken voice and thank the Archons that Albedo took the kids for a walk with Gorou and Zhongli.

"Cum in me~ Cum in me~" Aether basically howls and then more loud moans with skin slapping together. Itto itched his head before hearing Aether cry out like that and flushed, he turned just as red as his horns. He most defiantly knew what fucking was, Granny Oni gave him the talk very young but he never...had the chance to try.

"Just figured it out dumbass?" Venti grins as Itto flushed darker.

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE FIGHTING!"

"SHUT UP!"