50|You're right...

[M/N] had enough strength to hold his head, eyes blurry as he watched his sister lay out the knives

[M/N] had enough strength to hold his head, eyes blurry as he watched his sister lay out the knives. There were all short or thin ones with sharp edges, others with slightly longer edges but knew all of them would be hurting him tonight. [M/N] watched Tempest hum as she pulled her gloves on, from his spot he could see Klee and Auggie fast asleep on their dinners. He could see their shoulders move a bit as they sleep, the others were fighting to get up or even jerk their limbs. 

"You know, I didn't think you would ever get married or have a lot of guys under one roof. I wonder if you fuck them a lot." She hummed as she moved around the chairs, the ones up glared at her or attempted to sneer. [M/N] watched her and groaned a bit as he tried to move his joints, his arms, or his lips. Anything to even get a reaction, Tempest moved before stopping at Scaramouche, she yanked his hand up to see their mother's ring on his finger. She tried taking it off but the dull golden jewel was clinging to his finger. 

"Mhm, my, he is so not your type." She laughs dropping his arm causing the man to groan and mumbled something.

She hummed as she came closer, [M/N]'s fingers twitched and she tuts, "Now, now, we can't have that." Tempest said as she yanked his arms up onto the table. She shoved the chair in and she poked her brother's cheek, "You always did move around too much, maybe this would help you?" She grins, [M/N] watched her and eye twitching then his finger. "This would help in the future with your nerves." 

Tempest used the knife close to her and slammed it into [M/N]'s palm causing him to cry out, lips wobbly. [M/N] takes deep breaths, mouth open as Tempest yanked the knife out from his hand. He wheezed as he tried to ignore the pain in his hand, fingers twitching and curling as blood pooled over from both sides. It dirties the plastic cover.

Calm down, Calm down

[M/N] thinks over and over as his arms shake a bit, "Mhm, maybe I did fuck you up more, oh well, lesson learned." tempest hummed as she cleans the knife off as [M/N] felt like his hand was on fire or nails had dug into his skin. [M/N] takes deep breaths as Tempest moved to grab another knife, it was a bit dull and she pressed the tip against his upper cheek. It was almost pressing against the waterline of his bottom eye, it dug in a bit down and blood runs down his cheek while a weak hiss escape his lips.

"I always admired you, watching a kid on a shitty waiter's paycheck and a cheating lowlife boyfriend," She hummed as she pulled the knife back and fiddled with it, looking at her fingernails. "But then again any sane person would've given the kid off at the local orphanage, some nice gated community house with some random couple that most definitely go to church on Sundays or hell down the toilet." [M/N] groans as she placed the knife down near him. "But I'm grateful after I murder you and catch this fucking house on fire, I can sell Auggie to my demon."

[M/N]'s fingers twisted but curled up into a fist, as Xiao exhales sharply.

His head was on the table, eyes staring down at Tempest, and kept trying to move everything and anything that allowed him. "You're not going to touch him," He growls as Tempest giggles and lifted his chin up. Her red fingernails dug into his skin and he refused to let out a noise, "And who is gonna stop me? You? The blue-haired whore? The ginger who has extreme anger issues or this small blonde?" She hummed as Auggie groaned and she dropped Xiao's head, his head making a large impact. She looked at him, she sighs a bit, "But then again, he did make me pee in my bed, and now when I sneeze I pee a bit in my panties." She said as she grabbed another knife, a different one than the one she used to stab her brother's hand.