49| Delay contract

"He's gonna touch my paint," Parker grumbled as Auggie crawls around on their apartment floor of the Sunset Apartments in the small unit 6A

"He's gonna touch my paint," Parker grumbled as Auggie crawls around on their apartment floor of the Sunset Apartments in the small unit 6A. They sat on the black leather couch that had seen better days before the baby liked ripping at the leather and gumming on the seats. Five hundred dollars down the drain for sure, but they don't really care about it. Auggie kept crawling and giggling as he came closer to his toy box which was overfilled with toys that were losing their color.

[M/N] sighs as he watched his nephew crawl around and shakes his head, "He isn't, and I told you to put them in the closet." He scolded as Parker rolled his eyes a bit.

"And I told you to clean it but you never fucking do." Parker huffed as [M/N] glared at him and stands up from the couch. Auggie was too busy sitting up and squeals as he throws the plastic rings in the air and it falls beside him.

"Don't cuss in front of him." He snapped before [M/N] glanced at his nephew who was still playing with the keys. He looked to parker and noticed his hands inching towards the purple pack of cigs. "Outside."

"You didn't mind the smell until that fucker-"

"Parker, if you so help me-"

"AGH!" Parker stands up and stomps toward the door and slammed it behind him. Auggie had watched and was confused but resumed playing with his toys as [M/N] sighs. He moved to the kitchen to cook dinner whenever Parker would come back from smoking or cheating with the lady two levels above him in unit 2C. [M/N] checked the already cooked pasta and dumped it into the cool pot then back to the oven to cook the tomato sauce as he mentally made a list of what to buy next time with their limited income.

He was deep in thought when he didn't hear blubbering and squealing behind him as he stirs the sauce.

Auggie babbled loudly and waited for his caretaker to turn around, when he didn't he Squeals loudly for his attention. He pouts and the baby moved to hold onto the wall and slowly moved his foot forwards. He wasn't steady at all, and he kept taking soon steps towards the adult. His hands outreached towards him, squealing loudly.

[M/N] turns around and gasped seeing his nephew moving towards him, his eyes tearing up as he bends down and caught him. " Such a good boy! My smart Auggie." He cooed ad he perked his cheek and Auggie squeals and clapped his hands. " My good boy, my Auggie."

+++
[E/C] eyes opened from the memory and stares at the dull grey ceiling. "Ugh...why would that come up?"

Because Auggie is your son after all and tempest is threatening to ruin your life forever because of it.

" Thanks for the reminder," he mummer as he hears chatter outside the bar door and sits up, he rubbed his eyes a bit with a sigh. He sits up and rubbed his eyes a bit, his bathing suit sagging against his legs and his eyes blinked a bit, " I wonder what's going on."