43| Thick Thighs Saves Lives

[M/N] gasped as his alarm came up and clutched the blanket in his hands, blinking a few times before feeling something cold against him and glanced to see Kaeya snuggled up against him

[M/N] gasped as his alarm came up and clutched the blanket in his hands, blinking a few times before feeling something cold against him and glanced to see Kaeya snuggled up against him. He wasn't even surprised and he moved his fingers through Kaeya's long hair and hummed softly before sitting up. He rubbed his neck from the little discomfort of sleeping like that with him, not to mention his eyes hurt from the blaring light. 

"Morning beautiful~ are we making a habit of you drinking to your heart's content and throwing it at the wall?" Kaeya asked, watching [M/N] sit up and rub his eyes. He smiles before sitting up as well and leaning against him. "Auggie already opened his presents not to mention the little extra one that surprised all of us."

"What was it? Some sort of shitty gift Tempest brought together?" [M/N] asked as he checked the time and sighs a bit. It was Saturday anyway so nothing would be coming up until Monday.

"No, a vision actually, like the ones all of us have." Kaeya said as he moved behind [M/N] and gently moved his fingers through [M/N]'s hair with a hum, "He was blessed with a Geo one."

"Geo? Like a rock?"

"Exactly, but with practice, he would make his own skill, especially with how young he is," Kaeya said as he finished messing with his hair and watched him. He had found [M/N], especially the loud snores in that room. He locked it up but knew it was important, "So..drinking behind closed doors?"

"Sorry, I tend to drink when Auggie or the kids aren't around." He told the other, as he sits up but felt dizzy and falls back onto the bed with a groan. [M/N] didn't feel hungover but it did bother him that he felt like throwing up his guts. "Ugh."

"And the mother murder thing?" Kaeya pries a bit as [M/N] stops moving for a moment and he sighs, "You don't need to answer it now-"

"I can explain it right now if you want, but let's see if everyone else is up." [M/N] said, looking to Kaeya and sighing a bit, "Only if you want to think I'm trash." [M/N] stands up, using the bedside table, and one of the legs snapped, he flinched back in surprise as the clock falls over.

"It could've been old." Kaeya offered as he stands up, moved to [M/N]'s side, and helped him up. Both moved into the kitchen and Itto noticed them, pulling away from the stove after fixing up some eggs for the kids, he was quite proud of it too. There were barely any egg shells in the eggs too.

"Hiya, I took charge in the kitchen today, and made some eggs with some pepper to make it spicy and some salt for some salty-ness?" He said before grinning, "I can make some more if you want some."

"Just some coffee Itto." [M/n] requested and the Oni pouts a bit, "and toast...you remember how to use it right?"

"Yes! Let me get it right up." Itto turns but stops, "Butter after the toast right?"

"Yes."

Itto goes to work as [M/N] smiles a bit before leaning into his wooden chair with a sigh, as coffee began to brew. Kaeya sits beside [M/n] and rubbed his cooled hands-on [M/N]'s forearm, it felt nice since [M/N] felt hot, like he had a fever.

"You're staring." Kaeya mused as Albedo came in, notebook opened and sitting beside [M/N].

"I'm just wondering, how does a vision work? I mean..what thing did you get again?" [M/N] asked with an eyebrow.

"He was granted with Geo, like mine," Albedo answered for Kaeya, and even showed it from his pocket. It was golden with the geo symbol in the middle of it. "Or common language, a way of earthbending? like in Avatar, but more normalcy of using it with weapons."

"So...my Nephew will learn how to fight?" [M/N] asked as Itto placed down the coffee and toast, a bit burnt with a layer of butter on it. Itto sits down nearly knocking into the table and [M/N] could hear the subtle ripe of the apron he wore. It did look nice on itto, especially against his pecks and arms. "Nah! No way, most kids usually play with their visions or even do kid things with them. Granted, I don't know many kids but that kid in the living room, Klee? Kat?" Itto said as [M/N] sipped the coffee, ignoring the burn on his tongue.

"With practice, he could use one, but I think he would end up as a catalyst user like Klee." Albedo said as he raised an eyebrow, "and It's Klee."

"Klee! Odd name." Itto admitted, as [M/N] rolled his eyes a bit before standing up only to start coughing and holding his fist close to his lips. Something felt stuck in his throat but he kept coughing and hoping it would leave not to mention it burned quite a bit as well. Albedo pats his back a bit, as [M/N] felt like spitting up something. Kaeya raised an eyebrow before noticing the open salt container.

"Oh, you put salt in his coffee Arataki." Kaeya pointed out as Itto turns to see the open salt container and it was true. The Oni slapped his forehead and groaned, "Damnit, I thought it was sugar."

"It says salt on the cover." Kaeya pointed out with a frown as [M/N] clears his throat with a scowl, and Kaeya swore he saw his pupils dilate enough to cover his eyes sclera.

"Next time watch what you put in my fucking drink,"[M/N] hissed a bit before pulling back and began walking to the bathroom to spit up the coffee. [M/N] shuts the door behind him and began the cold water in the sink, taking some in his palm and pouring it into his mouth, swishing it around before spitting it out.

"Ugh, that was salty as hell." He looked up and yelled, bumping against the wall as he saw someone staring back at him. It was a black figure with red eyes, staring at him but it leaves the second there was a knock at the door. "Yeah?"

"[M/N]? You okay?" Aether asked, as [M/N] glanced at the mirror and takes a deep breath.

"Peachy, very peachy." [M/N] said as he wiped his eyes with the bottom of his palm. 

"Uh, you sure?" Aether asked as he watched the door as [M/N] wiped his eyes and opened the door, before noticing Aether looked tired but extremely worried. "Where're your pants?"

"Oh, Scara didn't have any clean so I just stuck to my boxers and-" BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, He looks just as good as my ex-wife. He has big hips and big thighs.

"I know but still-" [M/N] stops, as he heard a raspy voice say in the back of his head. He frowns, internally panicking as Aether tugged at his sleeve a bit. "Aether?"

"Are you okay? Lately, everything has been..crappy but I..I want to make sure you're fine...especially when Kaeya found you out in that weird room." [M/N] listened as he looked at Aether and frowns. [M/N] wasn't used to being asked if he was okay, he usually accepted what he felt, especially if it made him feel bad.

"Yeah, I'm good..but..you want to go mess my bed up?"

Aether stares, and [M/N] stares back. 

That was something that [M/N] did not meant.