Scaramouche ending

Klaus = 7Yori = 7Riku = 10 months

Klaus = 7
Yori = 7
Riku = 10 months

"You little-"

Scaramouche feels the slime toy that Childe brought the twins, shivering at the cold substance as the twins laugh as they run away from the scene. Scaramouche silently cursed his husband for their unruly behavior, that's all [M/N], not his genetics. The twins both had his looks down to the dull purple eyes but their father's personality traits it seemed, even Riku had soft [H/C] hair with a few strains of dark purple in the mix. They dared to show [M/N]'s traits and not his, it sadden him a bit but also showed less of her.

"You two! When I get my hands on you-" Scaramouche shivers as he feels more of the substance under his foot. He shivers before moving away from the twin's toys and then felt movement on his back. He glanced behind him to see Riku opening his eyes, revealing a matching set of lovely lavender color eyes. He giggled and sucked on his fist, gnawing at the hand. "Well...at least you're calm."

"I'm home!"

"Tou-san!" The twins screams as they ran around their mother and moved to [M/N] who chuckled, lifting them up as the twins began explaining their day, both voices mixed around with separate stories about it. "And then mommy step in slime-" Yori giggled as Klaus nods his head happily. "And then you came home!"

"You little monsters...should've thrown you into the lake." Scaramouche rolled his eyes as he walked to his husband, yanking his shirt down and pressing a kiss to his cheek. [M/N] giggles as the kids stuck their tongues at their mother, "Should've skipped the two to Riku."

"Now, Now, you were happy when you had them." [M/N] teased as he sits the twins down who left the kitchen to play with their toys [M/N] lifts Riku off his lover's back and held the tiny baby. He ignored the wet hands from the drool, "How was your day?"

"Pft, chasing after two little demons who let their mom step in slime. Otherwise...pretty peachy I guess.." [M/N] smiles as Scara hangs up the baby holder and stretched his back, "But I'm glad tonight they are your nephew's responsibility."

"Auggie, Bennett, and Razor will handle them fine...I think." Scaramouche visibly relaxed at the idea of the kids being someone else problem. 

"We can go out and do something right? Like try out my vision?" Scaramouche asked hopefully as [M/N] smiles. Scaramouche didn't get it until after he came to Teyvat, something about the Fatui and being a God. [M/N] nearly got stabbed but Scaramouche broke away from his mother finally then earned the Dender blessing to obtain a vision of Anemo like him.

"Of course, but you have to stop blowing Hilichurl camps up. It's messy." [M/N] laughs as there was a knock at the door. He opened it and in came the three, Auggie hugged his uncle and then Scaramouche. 

"Auntie~"

"You're on your last leg, knock it off." Scaramouche hissed as Auggie laughed as he picks up Riku who babbles a bit and tugged at Auggie's growing hair.

"You guys sure you can handle them?" [M/N] asked as he leans against the doorway as he slides his boots on and tighten them. 

"Of course, they are the perfec-" Bennett stops talking as one of the twins is knocked into his stomach with a loud laugh. "Fine."

"See, in good hands." Scaramouche said as he slipped his shoes on and pulled his hat over his head. "Be good and don't burn my house down."

Once the door was shut, Scaramouche dragged his husband's hand away towards the direction of the forest to test his vision for a while. [M/N] sits on a rock as his husband began testing out his vision again, watching slices of anemo come from Scaramouche who grins as the slices break down trees and rocks. [M/n] watched with a content smile and chuckled as his husband's eyes lit up as he began floating thanks to the vision that glowed. "If you get stuck, I'm not helping you down."

"I am not getting stuck!" Scaramouche snapped before slowly floating down and his hat came back. "I'm a bit rusty since I had the kids...it's been a while."

"And You're still beautiful as ever when you do it." [M/N] smiles as Scaramouche scoffed as he felt warm over his cheeks. "You say the stupidest shit."

[M/N] smiles before standing and holding his lover's hand, walking towards Mondstadt to grab some dinner. Some people were out and moving around, and kids playing as Cats were content over the feline bar. It was a peaceful night indeed.

"One Sweet madame and honey ham." [M/N] orders as Scaramouch moves to an empty table. H watched his husband make small talk to the woman behind the counter, eyes staring at his form. He was lucky, finally, after his betrayal, he had someone to love him again. Scaramouche had his child again and three tiny ones. His mother no longer was the puppet master of his life as [M/N] granted him a new one with an adorable nephew to follow after.

Not to mention claiming that humans heart away from the other broken lovers it was worth the sabotaging of the others. 

Not that he would tell his beloved, Scaramouche had to keep some secrets to his grave.

"You thinking hard, last time you had that look.." [M/N] says as he walked close to the plates of their food.

"We had three little ones, I know." Scaramouche smiles a bit.

"And three is enough." [M/N] kissed his husband's head and placed the plates down then sat.

"For now."