16| Order Out Often

[M/N] stares from his porch as the moving truck drives past, down farther on the street before turning into the hidden driveway. He watched as the phone kept pinging until it picks up, he shifted himself and turned away from the hidden driveway as he heard a loud but annoyed voice answer. "Papa Hut, how can we help you?" They said as [M/N] began ordering as he ignored the whimpering from behind the door and as ringing hit his ears. It made his hands shake a bit but pushed it down to something trying to get his attention.

Everyone was starving and nobody wanted to cook anything, it was Monday after all. Auggie had returned a few hours ago, thankfully taking the attention off him and the small corgi Thoma, that Aether named, finally could play fetch with him. Klee tried to get Razor to stop but the poor man-dog was just humping away at his leg all day.

They were apparently from the same world too, but when [M/N] dumped soda on them, none had changed but the shivering naked cat. Even after a nice bath, they didn't change yet.

Luckily, they had some odd traits and things on him, which helped the naming process.

---

[M/N] opened the box and already a ball of fur hit him straight into the chest, he quickly grasped it as he fell back onto the wooden floor

[M/N] opened the box and already a ball of fur hit him straight into the chest, he quickly grasped it as he fell back onto the wooden floor. He looked up but stopped as he saw a cute pair of green eyes staring at him as well as a little tail wagging. A corgie, but the odd horn-shaped headband it wore, made [M/N] looked at it with some type of suspicion. "..Cute..." He muttered as he began petting at the dog's head and gently rubbing his cheeks, it leans into it and gives a tiny bark.

"Wah! More kitties!" Auggie said as he dropped a bag on the floor looking inside of the box but saw another puppy and four more kittens, all scrambling to get out of the box. He reached in and grasped the completely hairless cat with light baby blue eyes. "So cute~"

"Wait, that cat looks familiar," Aether said as he came down the stairs, spotting a white cat in the box, it had a tiny tail and a red part of hair. He moved closer to the box, picking the cat up who stared at him with a tiny tail wiggle. "Kazuha?"

"Woof! Arf!" The dog in [M/N]'s hands barked as he gets off [M/N]'s chest and instantly yapping up at Aether. 

"Thoma! You're here too!" Aether gasps, letting Kazuha climb to his shoulder and nuzzling his cheek against Aethers. He lifts Thoma up, the corgi barks, and his tail wiggles as well. Auggie kept holding the naked cat with pretty blue eyes and humming as the two animals nuzzled Aether.

"Wait..that cat..." Xiao said as he noticed the eyes, they were baby blue and had slits. Like a familiar exorcist that came and asked if any wandering spirits had troubled Verr Goldet. "That boy from that special clan.."

"Chongyun." Aether pipes up as the cat in Auggie arms perked up.

"No! He should be called Baldy." Klee protested, the cat was bald, it made sense to her.