Xiao Ending

Dai Lu = 17 ; GeoLanfen = 15 ; HydroHuizhong = 13 ; ElectroQui = 11; AnemoMuyang = 7 months

Dai Lu = 17 ; Geo
Lanfen = 15 ; Hydro
Huizhong = 13 ; Electro
Qui = 11; Anemo
Muyang = 7 months

"Mommy and Daddy are fighting," Qui says suddenly as Dai Lu places down the steaming plates. It was lunchtime now, so the Old man smiled and made them some food before switching with a younger chef at the Inn. "They've been fighting for a while.." Lanfen sighs a bit as she poured them all some tea to enjoy. Muyang was in the bedroom sleeping away so it was just them. 

"I know but Mama needs to apologize to dad," Lanfen said as she caught the conversation that started it all. "He should've been blunt with what she wanted in the first place before having us."

"I don't see the problem, we're here so that's all that matters," Huizhong grumbled as he dumps a dumpling into his mouth and chewed loudly as Lanfen ticked at him for being rude. "Who cares? Mom and dad are fighting so they aren't here to chastise us."

"Still, show some manners." Lanfen sighed as she glanced at her older brother, his eyes closed as he was in thought. " I hope it stops soon."

"Why are they fighting again? Because Mama left during a date?" Huizhong asked as Lanfen glanced at the tiny Adeptus. 

"Worst, apparently something to do with the older Yaksha's that lived a long time ago." Dai Lu speaks up with a sigh. 

"Isn't mama training us to be them when he passes or?" Lanfen asked, they heard stories about them throughout their childhood, how they lived in Liyue Harbor before dying.

"Yes and no, it's mostly about how mama used papa to make them, or well..us." Dai Lu caught most of it. "Mama would never...try to force us into their legacy...but papa had no clue until last night.."

"And he didn't take it well." Lanfen sighs a bit as she watched [M/N], their father move around the Inn. He worked here as a caretaker, helping Verr Goldet take orders or help them check into their room. He was at the desk again as he talked to guests and smiled charmingly at them despite the dark eyebags around his eyes. 

"Should we interfere?" Huizhong asked.

"Best not, let them figure it out." Lanfen sighs a bit as she leans on her hand, watching the incoming people from their spots. "Mama is angry that papa is, let them fester before actually talking it out."

"They've been festering for a while," Qui said with a sigh as the kids felt their mother arrive home but in his little room. Despite having lived here for decades upon decades, Xiao didn't really have a space of his own. After [M/N] was married to him, they owned a room in a more secluded area of the inn, especially when they had kids. [M/N] felt the presence of his husband and ignored it until lunchtime.

[M/N] entered the kitchen and began cooking up a meal for Xiao, always demanding the only dish he could eat. Almond tofu, and began going down towards the area of the tree where his bedroom was. He knocked on the door to alert the other's presence before moving to open it, he sees Xiao sitting on their bed and looking at something in his lap. "I brought you lunch."

Xiao says nothing, he was still looking through a book.

"Well, then, I'll be off-"

"Do you really think I married you to make the Yakasha's again?" Xiao finally speaks up from the bed and doesn't look at [M/N]. "Or even think I didn't love you?"

"Well..a bit. But I know you love me, you wouldn't have five kids with me if you didn't." He sighs a bit with a smile, [M/N] stared at the other's back before slowly walking towards him. He sits down beside him, [M/N] noticed the slight dampness on the book, their little family picture book.

"Oh Xiao.."
"I would have never thought of it, I am hard on the kids only because I want them to protect themselves from anything in or outside of Liyue. I know I can be headstrong or a bit rough on the kids but I swear on my lord, I would never try to use our kids like that-" Xiao babbles a bit as he looked to his husband, redness under his eye and a bit blotchy face. It had been years since Xiao cried like that, teary-eyed and blotchy. It was out of the normal for him and [M/N] knew he took it too far.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, I was pissed at you and when Zhongli talked about your first family...and how they resemble our children..I was worried..I was used for some type of breeding." [M/N] said as he set the plate down and pulled Xiao, at first he resisted but nuzzled in after a minute. [M/N] rubbed his back while whispering soft words, "I love you and I'm sorry my thoughts came out."

"It's fine...any normal human would assume." Xiao said as he kissed [M/N]'s hand, "
Another thing I'm not used to."

"Still, how should I apologize?" Xiao thinks over it before humming, his hands moving over [M/N]'s chest and then drifting upwards. Xiao's hand gently grazes [M/N]'s cheek before moving up, the Adeptus kissed him softly and moved back.

"Oh no, we just had Muyang not too long ago." [M/N] said, he knew Xiao's movements and what he wanted. "Aren't you getting sick of carrying them?"

"No, and besides, Muyang needs a sibling." Xiao said, shrugging a bit, "It's only fair that you reward me greatly after this heartbreak."

"Bloody fuck, you're into this, getting pregnant...fucking breeding kink."

"Yes, now get undressed."

For the moment, it was better than them fighting over some intrusive thoughts and wrong intents.