Basket cases, criminals, you know, the usual.

Everyone is sitting at their tables, trying to get comfortable, and incredibly bored. Suddenly I hear a snapping sound at the table beside me. I know it's Allison biting her nails, I just smirk because I also know she's doing it to get attention. She senses people looking at her and lifts her head.
"You keep eating your hand, you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." bender states, i can't help but snicker a little when she spits a part of her nail at him.
"I've seen you before, you know. You too, gorgeous," he winks at me again. I just smile, and start to pull out my inks and tattoo needles.
"It's good to know you have eyes, handsome." he looks at the paper i drew my design on,
"where should i put it?" I ask, noticing his gaze.
"On me" he winks, a cheshire grin spreads across my face.
"Okay then, where do you want it?" I question. But before he could answer Brian starts talking to himself
" who do you think I am? Who are you? Who are you?"
He attaches his pen to his bottom lip,
"I'm a walrus"
Bender and I are just staring at him in absolute utter confusion. Then all three of us start to pull off our jackets. Bender stares him down until he pulls his jacket back up and pretends to be cold. I snicker a little, making Bender turn to look at me now.
"You can't intimidate me to keep my jacket on, Bender.  I'm hot and I'm taking it off.'' I say.
"Oh, believe me, baby, I know you're hot." I roll my eyes.
"It's the shits, huh?" Brian asks. Bender crumples up his essay paper and throws it at Claire, it misses and goes in between her and Andrew's shoulders.
Bender starts "singing' loudly and claire mumbles
"I can believe this is happening to me."
Bender stops singing abruptly,
"oh, shit! What're we s'posed to do if we have to take a piss?!"
"Well, when ya gotta go, you gotta go!" I say sarcastically, in a sing-songy voice.
Claire is disgusted by this
"Please.." she scoffs
"If you gotta go," he leans over the table and unzips his fly.
"You gotta go!!" he repeated my sentence. I just snicker quietly, but Claire looks revolted because of this.
"Oh my god," she says
"Hey, you're not urinating in here, man!" the athlete yells at Bender.
"Don't talk! don't talk! it makes it crawl back up!" he retorts
"You whip it out, you're dead before the first drop hits the floor" threatens Andrew.
"What're you gonna do? Tape his ass cheeks together?" I press, knowing that it'd bother him
"Just shut up, fag." he retorts a nice one.
"You know, coming after my sexuality, that's the real original," I smirk at their shocked faces, Allison snickers ever so quietly behind me. She was the first person I told about my bisexuality, she's fine with it. I lift my leg to show the three lines that make up the tiny bi flag on my leg, a pink, purple, and a blue line resting on my shin. I notice bender looking a little disappointed, so I smirk,
"You have no idea what bisexuality is, do you?"
"Absolutely none"
I sigh then get up and sit on his lap. his eyes widen
"It means I like men and women,and men" I whisper in his ear and get up, sending a wink to Claire, who looks mildly disgusted again.
"No Claire, I don't like you. Not my type, too princess-y"
"What is your type then?"Brian intrudes, I forgot he was even there.
"Basket cases, criminals, you know, the usual." I sent a wink to Bender and Allison, surprisingly getting one back from the latter.