His name is Brian, you dimwit.

" You're just feeling sorry for yourself." Andrew scoffs. Huh. never knew he had it in him.

"Yeah, well if I didn't nobody else would."

"Aw...you're breaking my heart..."

"Well, maybe people would care more if you weren't such an asshat all the time, princess." o say and she looks at me angrily and I shrug. It was true. Bender looks at me with pride, and Andrew looks like he's about to say something but bender cuts him off.

"Sporto,"

"What?"

Bender jumps off of the rail and walks up into Andrews's face

"Do you get along with your parents?" he asks. And I laugh at the thought of living in a happy household with loving parents. What a luxury.

Well if I say yes, I'm an idiot, right?" he asks, almost rhetorically. I move from my spot and go sit next to Allison in the back being careful of my leg.

"I'll bet you five bucks they're gonna end up on the floor in a fight, eventually," I say to her.

"Oh, you're on." and we shake on it. But back to the main event.

"You're an idiot anyway...But if you say you get along with your parents well, you're a liar too!" Bender turns and walks away from him. Andrew follows and shoves him.

"You know something, man...If we weren't in school right now, I'd waste you!" Andrew threatens. Bender points his middle finger at the floor.

"Can you hear this? Want me to turn it up?" he says in a mocking tone. Bender flips his hand around so he is now flipping Andrew off. Brian goes over to them and puts a hand on each of the guy's shoulders.

"Hey fellas, I mean-"

Both Andrew and John push his hands off of their shoulders.

"-I don't like my parents either, I don't...I don't get along with them...their idea of parental compassion is just, you know, wacko!" he tries to calm the situation but I just stare amused at the scene. Bender turns to Brian.

"Dork,"

"Yeah?"

"You are a parent's wet dream, okay?" and he starts to walk away.

" Well, that's a problem!" Brian cries.

"Look, I can see you getting all bunged up for them making you wear these kinda clothes. But face it, you're a Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie! What would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?" he taunts.

"Bender... quit it," I warn quietly. But it just goes ignored.

"Why do you have to insult everybody?" Andrew questions him.

"I'm being honest, asshole! I would expect you...to know the difference!"

"Yeah well, he's the gotta name!" I sigh, Andrew doesn't even know his name.

"Yeah?" bender quizzes.

"Yeah," confirms Andrew. He turns to the brain. "What's your name?"

"His name is Brian, you dimwit. If you're gonna insult someone by telling them that they don't know a name, you should at least know it yourself." I scoff.

"Yeah. my name is Brian. How did you know that?" he asks me.

"I pay attention to people. I also know why you're here. You okay?" I ask and his eyes widen a little.

"Uh, uhm. Y-yeah, thank you."

"My condolences on the name, bri-yan" bender interrupts our conversation sharply.