a fight with his invisable father

Everybody has their lunches out by now. Claire starts to take hers out of a small shopping bag.

" What's in there?" bender asks her curiously as she takes out a wooden board.

"Guess, where's your lunch?" she asks him.

"Cherry's wearing it," he says to me, I don't have lunch either, but Allison handed me a pixie stick and I was just eating that.

"You're nauseatingly charming sometimes you know that?" I ask bender sarcastically.

"That's my goal, baby." my heart flutters, and my face flushes when he calls me baby. Bender grabs a Coke and tosses it over to Allison who catches it without even looking up from her prince record. Bender then watches Claire set up a sushi platter. gross.

"What's that?" bender asks.

" it's sushi, bender. You'd hate it."

"Sushi?" he asks for clarification.

"Rice, uh, raw fish, and seaweed." claire tells him. I loudly fake throwing up. Iv always hated seafood. Even before my family went to shit. My mom used to take me to a nice sushi restaurant to try and make me like it. It never worked. But when she died, and my dad got re-married to his mistress, I hated it, even more, it only reminded me of my mother's sweet smiles and warm hugs.

"You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth and you're gonna eat that?" Bender asks her.

"Can I eat?"

"I don't know...give it a try." bender says. Andrew takes a couple of sandwiches out of his bag, a bag of potato chips, an apple, a banana, a bag of cookies, and a carton of milk. Allison opens her Coke and it fizzes over. She loudly slurps it up off the table and her fingers. Andrew sees Bender looking at him.

"What's your problem?" he asks

"Dude, you could feed the entire wrestling team with that much food." I scoff, he just shakes his head annoyed at me. Allison opens her sandwich and tosses the meat up. It lands on the sculpture above her. She opens some pixie stix and pours the sugar on the sandwich and then puts Cap'n Crunch on top of that. She crushes the sandwich together and loudly eats it. Bender goes over and sits by Brian, Bender takes Brian's bag lunch.

"What're we having?" he asks

"Uh, it's your standard, regular lunch I guess," Brian says sheepishly. Bender reaches in the bag and pulls out a thermos. He sets it on the table and points at it.

"Milk?"

"Soup." Bender goes in again and pulls out a juice box. Brian reaches toward the bag and Bender slaps his hand. "That's apple juice."

" I can read! PB & J with the crusts cut off...Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch, all the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?" he asks mockingly.

" Uh, no, Mr. Johnson," Brian says.

"Ahhh..." Andrew and Claire smile at each other. Bender stands.

" Here's my impression of life at big Bri's house...

(in a loud and friendly voice) Son!

(in a kiddie voice) Yeah, Dad?

(loud) How's your day, pal?

(kiddie) Great Dad, how's yours?

(loud) Super, say, son, how'd you like to go fishing this weekend?

(kiddie)Great Dad, but I've got homework to do!

(loud)That's alright son, you can do it, on the boat!

(kiddie) Geee!!!

(loud) Dear, isn't our son swell?

(quiet and motherly) Yes Dear, isn't life swell?"

Bender mimes mother kissing father and then father kissing mother and then father punching mother in the face.

Suddenly it's not so funny anymore.

" Alright, what about your family?" bad idea Andrew...

"Oh, mine? That's real easy!" Bender stands again and points forward.

(as his father)

Stupid, worthless, no good, God damned, freeloading, son of a bitch, retarded, bigmouth, know it, asshole, jerk!

(as his mother)

You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful.

Bender slams his hand back to slap his invisible mother.

(as his father)

Shut up bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie!

(as himself)

What about you Dad?

(as his father)

Fuck you!

(as himself)

No, Dad, what about you?

(as his father)

Fuck you!

(as himself--yelling)

No, Dad, what about you?

(as his father--yelling)

Fuck you!

He reaches out and pretends he's his father hitting him. Tears had welled up in my eyes and I had looked away from him.

"Is that for real?" brian asks

"Of course, it's for real brian. No one makes that shit up!" I say and stand up and head up the stairs to sit down.

"You wanna come over sometime?" I can still barely hear his voice but it's clear.

"That's bullshit. It's all part of your image, I don't believe a word of it." back off Andrew. Bender looks hurt.

"You don't believe me?" he asks, his voice thicker than usual.

"No," Andrew states.

" No?" bender repeats.

" Did I stutter?" all I can see now is bender walking up to Andrew rolling up his sleeve.

"Do you believe this? Huh? It's about the size of a cigar...Do I stutter? You see, this is what you get in my house when you spill paint in the garage." oh. That's what he was showing him. Bender begins to walk away.

"See I don't think that I need to sit here with you fuckin' dildos anymore!" he yells.

Bender walks over to a map table and throws all the maps on the floor. He climbs up on top of the table and then up to the second-floor balcony, next to me.