smoky kisses

We are all sitting back in their seats when Bender and Vernon enter. Vernon pushes Bender into the room.

"Get your stuff, let's go!" he commands him. " Mr. Wiseguy here has taken it upon himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm sorry to inform you, you're going to be without his services for the rest of the day." my eyes cast downward when the principal says this.

" B-O-O H-O-O!" bender spells out.

"Everything's a big joke, huh Bender? The false alarm you pulled, Friday, false alarms are funny, aren't they...What if your home, what if your family..." he pauses " ...what if your dope was on fire?"

" Impossible, sir...It's in Johnson's underwear..." said bender. Andrew laughs.

Do you think he's funny? Do you think this is cute? You think he's bitchin', is that it? Lemme tell you something. Look at him, he's a bum. You wanna see something funny? You go visit John Bender in five years! You'll see how God damned funny he is!" Vernon turns to the criminal. "What's the matter, John? Are you gonna cry? Let's go."

Vernon grabs Bender's shoulder.

"Hey keep your fuckin' hands off me! I expect better manners from you, Dick!" Bender takes his sunglasses out of his pocket and lays them in front of Andrew. And a pencil in front of me.

"For better hallway vision" Bender leaves but not before pushing stuff over on the way.

About five minutes later all of us hear a loud yell

"OH SHIT!!"

Bender walks out from the stairs, brushing dust off of his shoulders.

"I forgot my pencil"l he said.

"God damnit! What in God's name is going on in here?" vernon yells from the hall. I shove bender under the table. He sits at my legs. Vernon enters the library.

" What was that ruckus?" he demands.

" Uh, what ruckus?"

"I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!"

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" brian asks the man.

"Watch your tongue young man, watch it!" Bender bangs his head on the table beneath me and I try to cover it up by slamming my hands on the table, claire and Andrew join in.

" What is that? What, what is that, what is that noise?"

3rd pov-

Under the table, Bender looks between Cherry's legs and can see her panties. He puts his head between her legs and starts to kiss the scars on her inner thighs. Cherry, above the table, feels this and tries to hold in a moan, she runs her fingers through his hair, slightly pulling at the base of it. If you were to ask her, she'd say she enjoyed it. She'd be telling the truth, too.

"What noise?" Andrew says.

" Really, sir, there wasn't any noise..."

Cherry feels bender spread her legs a little and kiss his way up her thigh. She pulls benders hair a little too hard as he moaned a little bit. Everyone starts faking a coughing fit, trying to cover the noise.

"That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?" Cherry asks.

"No, it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will." Allison laughs at Vernon.

"You make book on that missy!" he says to her, then turns to Cherry who's face is crimson red and is still trying not to make any noise as Bender leaves sloppy kisses on her inner thighs. " And you! I will not be made a fool of!" He turns and walks away. all of the kids see that he still has the toilet seat cover stuck to his pants. Vernon leaves.

Everyone laughs except Cherry who pulls bender out from under her table and kisses him very hungrily on the lips.

"Asshole," she mutters

" It was an accident!" bender raises his hands in surrender.

" literally any other situation I would be more than okay with that. But the principal was here!!" she reprimands him.

"So sue me."

"You're lucky I enjoyed that, bender. I would have tased you if I didn't." he just gives her another kiss, and walks over to Brian

"So, Ahab... kybo mein doobage?" he asks. Brian gives Bender his bag of marijuana. Bender turn, grabs my hand and walks away.

"Yo wastoid...you're not gonna blaze up in here!" Andrew yells. Claire gets up and goes after him. Then Brian, quickly zipping his pants up once he realizes they're still open

"Shit." Andrew goes. Brian, Bender Cherry, and Claire are sitting in a circle and laughing hysterically. Cherry is on benders lap straddling him. Bender lights a match on his teeth and lights, Claire, up and she coughs the smoke out. Brian laughs at her. He exhales and tries to eat the smoke. He talks in a really weird voice.

"Chicks, cannot hold der smoke! That's what it is!"

"Ooh! watch this," Cherry takes a long drag, and holds it for a second, before kissing bender, passing the smoke into his mouth. When they separate, Bender blows the smoke out and grins.

"Good girl," he mumbles to the girl on his lap as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Do you know how popular I am? I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at this school," Claire states.

"Poor baby." bender mocks. Brian waves Claire over to him and he falls over when bender hits his hand towards his face. Andrew, on the floor above them, opens the door to a room filled with smoke and dances around until he gets back to the room and closes the door. When he does, he screams and the glass door shatters.