FUCK YOU

After he had turned away, a droplet of salty water made its way down my cheek and onto the desk with a small drip.

"You're not fooling anybody, I Bender! The next screw that falls out is gonna be you!" And he turns to leave but when the criminal finally moves his eyes from me, mumbles 'eat my shorts ' under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Eat my shorts!" bender speaks clearly.

"You just bought yourself another Saturday, mister!"

"Oh, Christ..."

"You just bought one more right there!"

"Well, I'm free the Saturday after that...beyond that, I'm gonna have to check my calendar!"

"Good! 'Cause, it's gonna be filled, we'll keep goin'! Do you want another one? Say the word, just say the word! Instead of going to prison, you'll come here! Are you through.

"No!"

" I'm doing society a favor!"

"So?"

"That's another one, right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural-born life if you don't watch your step! Do you want another one?"

"Yes!"

" You got it! You got another one, right there! That's another one pal!"

" Cut it out!" claire called with a worried glance ina I watched with a clenched jaw as he mouthed 'cut it out' to Bender.

"You through?" Vernon continued, ignoring Claire completely.

"Not even close, bud!"

"Good! You got one more, right there!"

"Do you really think I give a shit?"

"Another..."

Bender glares at him.

"You through?"

"How many is that?" at Bender's question, brian speaks up.

"That's seven including the one when we first came in and you asked Mr. Vernon here whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet." his sheepish response sounded.

"Now it's eight..." Vernon tested.

"Bullshit," I mutter, before he can do anything, brian speaks again.

"Excuse me, sir, it's seven!" he says.

"Shut up, Peewee!"

"Hey! Don't call him Peewee, vermin." a harsh glare is the only response I get.

"You're mine Bender...for two months I gotcha! I gotcha!"

"What can I say? I'm thrilled!" sarcasm drips from his tongue.

" Oh, I'm sure that's exactly what you want these people to believe. Do you know something, Bender? You ought to spend a little more time trying to do something with yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. You might be better off." he then turns to the rest of us.

"Alright, that's it! I'm going to be right outside those doors. The next time I hafta come in here...I'm cracking skulls! (Bender mouths "I'm cracking skulls" along with the principal.) and he walks out of the library full of 'delinquents'

"FUCK YOU!!!" Bender and I scream at the same time. I can tell that I scared Brian half to death by the way he jumped out of his seat. 'Sorry' i mouthed, and he nodded in appreciation.