three

Season 6, Episode 6

Season 6, Episode 6

'I saw what I saw'

____

The hallway is filled with surgeons, nurses and other personal. Chairs are pushed against the wall, on one side sit the Mercy Wester, on the other side the Seattle Gracer, waiting for something to happen. Maeve sits between Lexie and Alex, wipping her leg up and down.

"Someone's getting fired." Reed, the pixie cut, comments. April quickly shuts her down. "Stop it."

"She wasn't even my patient." Charles comments annoyed. Cristina moves her glance from the door, that everyone is waiting to finally open, towards Charles. "What?" Charles leans back in his chair. "Nothing."

"How long is this gonna take?" Maeve looks over at Alex, at his words, shrugging. Ever since Izzie left, he has been trying to get in contact with her. Alex has been constantly calling her, her mother, and people she may connect with, but nothing. Leaving him in a state of constant annoyance. More annoyed than he normally is.

"Why, you need to make a phone call?" Jackson asks mockingly from the chair opposite Alex. Maeve throws him and Charles, who snorts at Jackson's question, a dirty look. "Shut up."

Suddently Alex jumps up, grabbing Jackson by his scrubs, pulling him up. Maeve eyes widen when he tries to hit Jackson, as hell breaks out. People of Seattle Grace, scream at the people of Mercy West. The attendings run from the end of the hallway towards Alex and Jackson. Owen, Derek and Mark try to pull them apart, while Maeve stands up on her chair watching the fight, far too excited, while trying not to get hit.

The door at the end of the hallway opens and Richard Webber walks out, shouting at them. "That's enough!"

Maeve looks at the chief, quickly getting off the chair, and  sitting down on it. "I said enough!" Shouts the chief again.

Derek pushes Alex back into his seat next to Maeve, sending him a pointed look, before their attention is taken to Dr. Webber. "What happened here tonight, what happened to that patient was inexcusable! And we're gonna be here 'till I find out who's responsible for it. So until then, you will sit down you'll shut up and you'll wait to be called. "

Webber looks around the poeple, who slolwy start to sit back down, before looking to the attendings. "Hunt."

____

Maeve sits in front of Dr. Webber, Jennings, and a Lady she doesn't know, who are watching her carefully. "Alright, Simmons. Were you in contact with patient."

"Only once, sir. And that was at the end, when she died." Maeve plays nervously with her hands in her lap. Webber nods. "Tell me what you did. Start from the beginning, please."