six

Season 6, Episode 12

'I like you so much better when your naked'

____

Maeve sits alone in Meredith's kitchen, eating her cornflakes, when Alex, Lexie, and Meredith enter. Meredith looks at the other two dissapointed, while Alex seems uninterested in Meredith's mood, walking past Maeve getting a cup and coffee out of the can she made. Lexie sits down next to Maeve at the counter looking at it in embarrassment.

"Morning." Mumbles the blonde, looking at her three friends curious, but gets ignored.

"Izzie leaves and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide the best way to deal with it, is to get drunk and mash your genitals together." Meredith starts. Maeve's eyes widen, as she looks between Alex and Lexie, mouth open and and spoon stopping mid-air. "What the hell?"

"No freaking way you get to judge us or give relationship advice. Besides, you were a total dirty mistress, like, two weeks ago." Alex argures, after taking a sip out of his coffee mug.

"Are we calling me a dirty mistress?" Lexie asks, but gets ignored, instead she looks at Maeve, who just gives her a tight smile.

"That was two years ago." Meredith corrects, not paying attention to Maeve or Lexie. "And his wife didn't have cancer!"

"Because I've been with only, like six guys in my whole life." Lexie starts again, this time getting Alex and Meredith's attention. " Alex and I we've done it before. I was recycling. It was like good for the environment."

"I'm not sure, if that's how recycling works, Lex." Maeve comments, making Lexie throw a quick glance at her, before looking back between Alex and Meredith.

"Izzie's gone, I was horny, she was there." Aex defends himself. Maeve reaches over the counter, hitting Alex's arm, at his comment. While the man looks at her  "Don't be a dick."

"Crap! I am a dirty mistress." Lexie puts her face in her hands, before looking up at Meredith. "Oh, God, you're gonna tell Derek and Derek will tell Mark that I'm a whore!"

Maeve opens her mouth to make a comment about the 'whore' part when Meredith speaks up. "No, I am not going to tell Derek and neither are you. And you're not gonna say anything. We are keeping our mouths shut. Izzie's coming home. No one needs to know."

Maeve furrows her brows in confusion. "Izzie's coming?"

Before anyone can answer her, Izzie's voice sounds from behind. "Hi."

"I take that as a yes." Maeve mumbles to herself, a tight smile on her face. Ever since Izzie left, she wasn't the biggest fan of her, not that she ever was, especially after the whole Denny thing, that got all of them almost fired.