ten

Season 6, Episode 19

'Sympathy for the parents'

____

Hearing a knock on the front door, Maeve looks at Lexie who sits next to her at the counter.

"I'll get it." Maeve volunteers, putting the spoon down in her cornflakes bowl, before walking out of the kitchen.

Opening the front door, Maeve looks up to an her unknown brunette man. He smiles brightly at her. "Hi!"

Furrowing her brows in confusion, she titles her head, having no idea who the guy is. "Hi..., who are you?"

He holds out his hand. "Oh, I'm Aaron, Alex's brother. He live here, right?"

Maeve slowly takes his hand, nodding, confused out of her mind. "Yes, he does."

Steps sound from behind her, making the blonde turn around to look at the source, which turns out to be Derek, coming down the stairs.

He looks between her and Aaron confused, before focusing his eyes on the blonde. "Who's that."

"Alex's brother." She looks at Aaron, sending him a lopsided smile.

"Alex has a brother?" Asks Derek. Maeve nods agreeing. "That's what I thought."

"Uhm, why don't you come in?" Derek asks Aaron, making Maeve realise that the man is still standing outside. Quickly stepping aside she let's him walk inside, shutting the door behind him.

Lexie walks out of the kitchen, looking between the three confused. Maeve looks over at her. "Hey, Lexie, could you get Aaron something to eat."

"What?" She asks confused. Maeve points at the brunette man. "This is Alex's brother."

"He has a brother?" She asks confused. Maeve shrugs. "Yeah, I didn't know either."

"Okay, well, anyways. We have cornflakes if you want some." Lexie smiles at Aaron. The man smiles brightly. "Sounds good, I haven't eaten anything yet."

Maeve watches the two walk into the kitchen, before looking at Derek. "He is so smiley. Hard to believe that he's supposed to be related to Alex."

"Yeah." Derek agrees, looking at the entrance of the kitchen. He sighs. "I'm gonna tell Karev, that his brother's here."

Maeve nods, looking at him. Seeing his mopey state, she furrows her brows again. "Hey, are you alright there, Shepherd?"