7

A/N: Warning - this chapter includes physical actions (hitting), if you are not comfortable with that I would advise you not to read the Chapter/second half of Chapter.

For everyone else - enjoy Chapter seven.

Instagram - nathaliersn
Story available on ao3&Wattpad - nathaliesn

Chapter seven

She was smiling like an idiot, her cheeks were starting to hurt.

The flowers and the note were a small gesture but she thought it was the best thing that had happened to her in a while. Did Ron ever gift her flowers? No. Did Ron ever write down a small funny note to her, a note so short but so full of a scene? No.

"Stop comparing everything with Ron.." she told herself after her smile had fallen. And it was true, she had to stop comparing everything with Ron, not everything had to do with him and there were lots of things he never did or he never even thought of, so it was quite useless to compare everything.

She transfigured an old mug into a glass vase and filled it with water, then she put the white flowers in the vase and admired them in silence. The smile slowly went back on her face.

It was funny how much she had smiled over Draco sending her flowers. She didn't know if she was smiling because Draco had sent her them, or because of the silly note, or because they were flowers. In the end, she considered that she was smiling because Draco was the one who sent her them.

///

A few days had passed, days in which she hadn't seen Draco nor Scorpius. She was so busy with work and the last wedding touch-ups with Pansy and Harry. The wedding was only two days away and Pansy was a nervous wreck.

Hermione had sent Draco a letter where she thanked him for the flowers and she kind of slipped in that she wanted him to take her to the place where they serve better salmon.

He sent her a letter back.

She replied.

He replied.

They sent letters forth and back for mere days and Hermione felt excited over each letter that had arrived. She slept good, she felt light, she was happy.

In their letters, they had written about everything and anything. He wrote to her about Scorpius, he wrote to her about a new restaurant he went to, he wrote to her about Muggle sports - which she thought was funny because she had written to him that she should check out muggle football and he did.

"It somehow reminds me of quidditch.."

"It looks quite dangerous don't you think?.."

"Only one ball is quite boring.."

"I had that television thingy in my house for a quite time now and I figured out how to use it... I watched last night's football match and accidentally woke Scorpius.."

"Do you think I can buy a team?.."

She had read his letters over and over again and they warmed her heart. The letters were so adorable and funny that she laughed out loud a couple of times. One time she was reading his recent letter when Harry came into her office to pick her up for lunch, she jumped in her seat and tried to hide the letter, she went red and Harry laughed at her saying she acted like she just read some illegal or embarrassing thing Harry couldn't see. She had groaned and placed the letter like a normal person in front of her and went to lunch with her best friend.

Now she was packing some wedding goodies on the floor next to Pansy who had been silent for the past two days. It was really funny how Pansy Parkinson became so nervous about her wedding. She knew that everything would be perfect and that she had nothing to be nervous about, but still, she was. Harry had told Hermione that Pansy had sent Harry to sleep on the couch for no reason and that Pansy missed her shopping appointment.