11

Notes;

Smut.

Instagram - nathaliersn
Ao3/wattpad - nathaliesn
Twitter - natrsnn
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.) IMPORTANT

Chapter eleven

"HERMIONE AND DRACO!" Pansy shrieked from the fireplace, "where on earth is my god-son? I. Need. Him!" Pansy was supposed to look after Scorpius while Hermione and Draco got out, and she was early. An hour too early. Draco and Hermione were in the bedroom, preparing everything Scorpius needed, "Why did I make her the god-mother again?" Draco muttered while packing some diapers.

Hermione chuckled and walked over to Draco to press a kiss o his lips before walking out of the room with Scorpius on her hip, "Look Scorp, it's Aunt Pansy," Hermione said when she entered the living room. Pansy rushed over to Hermione, pressed a quick kiss on her cheek before taking the baby in her arms with a big smile, "I can't wait to have one of my own. Do tell me, can I have him for a whole week?" Pansy said, kissing Scorpius whole face. The baby was nuzzling again her shoulder, letting the kisses rain over him. "I believe he will miss his parents," said Draco from behind Hermione, "there you go. Be good for aunt Pansy will you?" Draco kissed his son before Pansy left with him trough the floo.

Hermione stood there several moments only staring at the fireplace. Draco placed his hands on her waist, pulling her to his chest before kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and let his warmth spread over her body. "Ready?" He asked against her skin and she hummed in response before he pulled away to grab their coats.

They left the house and went down the street before he came to halt and apparated the away. Her surroundings were spinning fast and she didn't know where she was until her feet landed on the ground again. Draco was holding her until she was steady on her feet's again. Hermione once loved apparating. She thought it was fascinating how you could transport yourself with just one thought. In the last few years she grew to dislike it, but still she still does it and she won't change that just because of a war. "Thank you." She said to Draco who had his arm around her waist. He pressed a kiss against her temple before he led her to a restaurant.

The restaurant was big, bright and it smelled like heaven. Hermione smiled to herself. Draco led her to a booth table, letting her slide in before him. She looked around. The restaurant wasn't filled with a lot of people but the ones who were there, had a smile on their faces, enjoying their meal and their conversations. She noticed that all of them were muggles. When a waiter got to their table, Hermione grabbed Draco's hand and leaned against his shoulder, letting him order for her. "Tell me, my love, how come that you are so quiet? You usually love using that mouth of yours," he smirked, "for communicating reasons of course." She slapped his arm slightly, trying to hide her grin. "I am only enjoying this with you. No talking necessary." She looked up at him. His face was soft and open, open for her. Hermione loved how open he was for her, how he showed that he truly loved having her around him. Draco leaned down, their lips connecting for a short moment - a too short moment if you ask her - before he pulled away, smirk on his face once again, "more for later, darling."

The waiter brought their food and the wine, a wine which Draco promised her she would fall in love with. And, who would have guessed, she really wanted to marry this wine if she could. And she told him that. "Before you marry the wine, you should marry me." He murmured, looking at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Hermione looked over to him, "let's save this conversation for a different day."

Draco didn't lie when he said that this salmon filet was better.

"I will tell you a secret," she said and he looked at her with a waiting for her to continue while enjoying his own salmon, "I hate fish. I loathe it. I am not joking. Close your mouth people are staring. I hate fish so much but this salmon, it's the best thing I've eaten. Ever." He laughed at her, "well then I am happy that I was the one to bring you here."