10

Hey!
Thank you all so so much for alle the comments, votes and reads! I see every single notification I get from here and you have no idea how warm my heart feels whenever someone of you interact with this fanfic!

This chapter is.. let's just say.. it has smut in it.

Next chapter will be more focused on Hermione's and Scorpius relationship because that is of course really important for the whole development, isn't it?
Ah and.. don't worry our lovely Ron will have a come back.

Instagram - nathaliersn
Ao3/wattpad - nathaliesn
Twitter - rsnnat

Love,
Nat

///
Chapter ten

Of course the house was empty, everyone was outside or in the tent, celebrating the new married couple. Hermione felt bad going inside and leaving Pansy and Harry, she was their bridesmaid after all. Her brain was full of thoughts and apologies she would later tell them both, probably more than just one time.

The way Astoria and Ronald had talked to her made her want to vomit, really.  It made her cringe when she thought about the fact that she loved Ron once, once when he wasn't that utter arse. If Draco hadn't said anything than she probably would have left. She was glad that Draco came and that he said something, everything he said sounded so.. real. She wondered if he really meant what he said. It wasn't that Hermione listened to what Ron had said but it did hurt her in a way.

Hermione had her arms crossed in front of her, her skin covered in goose bumps. Her breathing went fast and short, she suddenly felt like she just ran 20 miles without stopping. Then she laughed to herself, she felt pathetic, "Why am I like this? Nothing Ronald or Astoria said should have hurt me but here I am, close to fucking tears." She knew that Draco was behind her even though she didn't see him, she didn't need to, she felt his presence. His presence which made her feel so safe, his warm presence which made her want to crawl in to his arms, his presence she had grown to like very the past weeks.  "I am so pathetic," she spun around and faced him, "I am pathetic." He leaned against the closed door, his brow furrowed, arms crossed and his suit jacket thrown over the armchair.

"Hermione, you are not pathetic. Fuck, they wanted this. They wanted you to feel like this don't you understand? They want you to look at yourself the worst way possible to make themselves feel better. They're pathetic, not you." His voice was so serious, she wondered if he was this serious at his own trial. "Look at me would you, thank you. Now, let me tell you what you are. You, Hermione Granger, are the most beautiful witch I've ever met, you are so brilliant that it almost, but just almost, scares me, you are so cunning  that I wonder why you weren't sorted in Slytherin and you are so passionate, I mean look at this wedding, you really made Pansy cry, that's how beautiful you made this here. And the most important thing is, you are the most loving person ever, you have the biggest heart and I hope one day I will be able too say that there's a part in your heart for me," he had his hand on her cheek and she leaned in, "so tell me one more time you are pathetic and I will show you the opposite."

There was a feeling of sensation the next moment. Her eyes closed and his warm lips waited for her to give in to him. She didn't need long, she kissed him back and parted her lips, kissing him even deeper. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him even more in to her. Draco's hands found her waist and he too, pulled her closer, wanting her the closest he could manage.

Her whole body felt electric, her skin was hot and her braid cloudy. All she felt was him and his lips on hers, moving like he had done it every past day in his life. She wanted this moment to freeze, wanted this moment to never stop, wanted this moment to be her for ever.