9

Chapter notes

I am not happy with this Chapter but I'm going to post it anyways. Don't be mad at me if it's horrible, I had very little motivation and I am really nervous about starting school again.. but I promise chapter ten will be good.. one word - smut.

I do hope you like this chapter a little, and that I will see you at chapter ten again.

English isn't my first language
Instagram - nathaliersn
Wattpad/ao3 - nathaliesn

Love,
Nat

Chapter nine

It was going to be a good day, she knew it.

Hermione woke early in the morning, her body thinking she had to go to work. She lay in her bed thinking about the wedding that she would be the bridesmaid to in a couple of hours. The dress she's supposed to wear is laid on an armchair next to her closet in her bedroom. She looked at it deeply. It was a blue dress - dark blue, almost like the night sky - made out of the finest silk, the back was low and the straps were thin, it was long - it touched the floor. When she first tried on the dress she almost melted, the dress felt like butter on her skin and she loved it from then on.

She stood up from her bed and walked over to the armchair and looked at the dress intensely before she went to the bathroom to get ready. When she looked into her mirror she stared at herself. Her brown eyes were big, her lips a little dry from the sleep and her hairs were messy and uncontrolled as ever. She smiled at her reflection, it was the first time in a quiet time that her brown eyes sparkled with happiness. Hermione knew that she was going to be happy, truly happy.

After she washed her face, did something with her hair so they looked adaptable good, put on some makeup, she walked back into her bedroom and picked up the dress. Hermione pulled up her nightshirt and stepped out of her pajama bottoms before stepping into the dress. Just like it did the first time she tried it on, it felt like butter on her skin. She drew a deep breath before walking over to her full-body mirror to look at herself. Her hairs were braided and then pinned back into a low bun, a few hairs hanged loosely but she looked... "Gorgeous," a voice behind her said. Hermione jumped softly before she locked eyes with the person who owned the voice in the mirror. She smiled at him, "You look handsome, and you Scorpius look like a true little gentleman." The witch turned around and walked over to where Draco was standing with a smiling Scorpius on his hip.

Draco was dressed in a black suit, his son was also dressed in a suit but a blue one. Hermione's heart melted while she looked at both of them. Draco placed his son on top of her bed before he took a few steps forward to Hermione.

"Sorry we are a bit early, but scorp told me he wanted to see you," Draco slyly smirked at her before he reached for her hand, "Oh did he?" Hermione asked, smiling to herself, "Mhmm.." Draco leaned in and her eyes fluttered close, his lips mere seconds from hers. But before he could connect the lips of the both of them, the floo roared and they heard the voice of Luna Lovegood, "Hello Hermione, are you at home? It's me, Luna, pansy send me to collect you!" She semi-yelled.
Draco sighed and let his forehead drop onto Hermione's.

Hermione couldn't help but laugh a little.

"I am here Luna, give me a minute I'll be right with you.." she said looking Draco in the eyes, he smiled at her and picked up a giggling Scorpius from the bed. "I'll floo back to Pansy and tell her you're on the way.." They heard before there was the sound of floo fire again.

"Let me slip on my shoes and leave shall we?"

"We shall, don't want a probably hysterical Pansy waiting do we?"