Non-Existent Love Spells

Gaia hummed softly to her baby boy as he suckled on her breast .

Rosalie had reluctantly given​ him back to her when he'd started crying out of hunger .

Nursing him was the only thing Rosalie was incapable of doing . Rosalie didn't seem to like that . If Gaia hadn't had milk , Rosalie would probably never have given him back .

She looked up , pausing in her humming when Edward walked into the room with a scowl upon his face . His eyes were practically aflame with his inner emotions.

She looked at him questioningly ,hoping that it wasn't her that he was angry with .

" Bella's downstairs again ," he answered her silent question ," I don't understand why she still comes by when there's nothing for her here ".

Gaia stood up from the bed ,walking over to the cot to lay the now sleeping baby down.

" She's possibly trying to win you back ," she offered an answer ," And she's your sister's friend . "
She turned around to see him looking past her to the open door that lead outside .

She turned her head to look there and almost sighed because Rosalie was sitting on a tree branch watching them .

She wished that the girl would stop her stalker-like actions . She knew it was because of Orion and she understood ,but it was becoming a little ridiculous .

This morning Rosalie had come to steal the baby again and Edward had been the one to freak out about the missing baby until he realised where he was .

" Blimey, Edward ,what are we going to do with your sister?".

Edward looked away from Rosalie to meet his wife's eyes ." Nothing . She loves Orion. She'll protect him from Bella and everyone who tries to hurt him ".

Gaia sighed , pulling a hand through her hair . She didn't say anything . It won't do any good complaining any further .

" You should go downstairs . Esme's cooked dinner for you and Bella. I'll talk to Rose a bit . See why she's stalking us ."

Gaia huffed in answer before walking to the exit of the room . She didn't really want to eat with Bella ,but since the young woman was there ,she had no choice.

Esme was alone in the kitchen , but just as soon as Gaia stepped foot in there, Bella and Alice appeared .

They ignored Gaia completely until Esme placed a plate of food in front of her .

That's when Bella acted as if she was going to fall and she actually slapped the plate of hot food from the kitchen counter into Gaia's lap .

Gaia jumped up , hissing in pain from the hot food burning her thighs and stomach.

" Oh , I'm so sorry ," Bella apologized in a fake remorse filled voice .

Gaia didn't look at her as she held  her clothes away from her thighs and stomach to keep from burning any further .

Edward came running into the kitchen , frantically , his eyes zoning in on Gaia .

He used his Vampire speed to get to her , lifting her up into his arms and rushing with her towards their room where he helped her undress before getting a certain potion that she asked for from her one bag .

She swallowed it without any qualms even though it smelled disgusting.

It was a Wiggenweld Potion . Edward heard of it . It healed injuries.

" Gaia ," he said once the healing process began ," What happened."

She looked at him ,but couldn't find the words to describe what Bella had done . It could've been interpreted as an accident ,yet she'd seen the smirk on Bella's face and heard the fake remorse in her voice .