The Lookalike

Alaric Saltzman really didn't like the telleporting thing Gaia did .

He felt sick to the stomach. His body felt numb and sweaty and his ears sang.

He fell on his knees in the alley way they'd arrived in , gagging  .

Gaia patted his back. " Oh, sorry . Side-Apparating is never nice . Come on , let's go get water or something so you can feel better . But then I really have to go . My husband and child​ is waiting for me at my grandparents house . My husband is probably worried by now."

She helped him to his feet and lead him to a nearby pub that happened to be the Mystic Grill.

" You should go ," he said as she helped him through  the front door .

" No ,sorry ,but you can't even walk straight and you're going to vomit if I let you go ."

He shook his head , but stayed silent . This girl was really something else.

She let him to a bar and asked one of the bartenders for a glass of water .

" He isn't feeling very  well . Motion sickness ,you know," she told the blonde buff boy ,who looked at her funny because of her accent .

She didn't know ,though, so she only wondered briefly why a boy she didn't know , looked at her funny.

She sat down beside Alaric to wait for the boy .

" You look green ," she commented .

Alaric didn't say anything ,his body felt hot and his stomach churned .

" Don't worry the bartender will bring you some water . I have to go now ,okay ?. I can't stay any longer ."

He nodded slightly , waving a hand at her as a way of goodbye.

She stood up ,almost bumping into a guy with black hair and piercing blue eyes .

" Elena, aren't you supposed to be with Saint Stefan?", he spoke and she sighed  .

This was the second time she was mistaken for the unknown Elena .

" Piss off , You git ," she said ," I'm not Elena , whoever she is . I'm_"

" Gaia , there you are !", Edward's voice rang out , cutting her off.

She rushed past the black haired man to her husband .

" Edward , I'm so sorry . I had to help Alaric ,here , get water . He isn't feeling well . I'll tell you about it later . Is Orion alright?. Nothing happened ?".

Edward shook his head , grabbing her arms ." Calm down. Nothing happened . I was just worried when you didn't come home  on the set time​ . I drove here . Let's go . Orion's at home alone with your grandparents."

She nodded , turning to Alaric who watched them curiously with the black haired guy also staring at them confusedly​.

" Goodbye, Alaric . May we meet again sometime ."

All Alaric did was nod and wave  again .

Edward took her hand, leading her out of the pub where she sort of bumped a shoulder  against a girl who was clearly a mirror image of her ,but she was also taller than Gaia herself.

" Oh, I'm so sorry," the girl began ,then her eyes widened at the sight of the other girl .

" Katherine?. No, that can't be . You're supposed to be locked in the tomb at old Fells Church with the others," the girl's companion spoke up in shock .

" I'm sorry , I'm not_"

" Come on ,Gaia . There's no time for chit-chat . Orion's at home waiting for us," Edward cut her off, reminding her why they were leaving .

"Right, have a good .. ah.... evening ".

With that they walked away .

" I didn't really drive here . I lied ," Edward said as they turned a corner ," You'll have to Apparate us to your grandparents ".

She nodded , pushing him towards an alleyway where she quickly Disapparated with him .
            🍎🌠🌠🍎
" What's wrong with your teacher,Elena ?", Damon Salvatore  asked pointing to the guy who looked sick still .

" I don't know . Who was that girl who looked like me ?".

Damon shrugged. " I have no clue . But the guy who escorted her out seemed like he knows her .He called her Gaia . Strange guy . Smells weird too . I don't know why ."

" What does he _"

" Sweet like candy ," Stefan Salvatore answered .

Elena huffed . She didn't like to be cut off . She wanted to know who the face stealer is ,not the guy with the Hero Hair like Stefan .

Mind you, the little glimpse of that guy made her feel all sorts of things . Her hormones went a little crazy.
He was that cute .

It's a shame her lookalike had him in her clutches .

" Oh, poor guy's gonna hurl ", Damon's​ voice broke her out of her thoughts .

She looked at her History teacher . He did look like he was going to throw up any second now. 

" I should go check up on him . Wonder what she did to him ", Elena mumbled as she walked away from her boyfriend and his brother .
           🍎🌠🍎🌠🍎
" Carlisle called ," Edward said later as they lay in bed ,his arms wrapped around her.

"What did he want ?", Gaia asked, drawing patterns on his naked chest .

They hadn't made love or anything . Edward just tended to pull his shirt off when he lay down in bed with her .

He liked the way she tended to draw patterns on his chest . It was soothing in a way .

" I don't know . I suppose he wanted to talk me into coming home . Then when he talked long enough he suddenly_"

Edward stiffened . His body going rigid . 

Then he face-palmed . " Oh no, they played me . They were keeping me on the phone​ long enough to know our location . Gaia , we can't stay here . They'll force me to leave you . They'll take Orion with us and you'll never see us again ."

Her body stiffened at the sound of his fear filled tone . She knew he was worried about his family forcing them apart .

" We can't run forever ," she said ," We might as well make a stand here . Or we can go live in Raindrop Hill . It'll be easier ."

Edward looked at her , feeling like he could shake her . She wasn't afraid of his family . He could see that in her attitude towards the chance that his family would come to take him and Orion away.

" Your an adult now . Not the teenager you look like . I'll fight for you if I have to . And I'll fight for Orion . He's my child and yours . They have no right to take him . If they hurt me , they'll have another thing coming . The Wizarding World will rain down their wrath upon them . I'm a war Hero . They'll see what we Witches and Wizards can do to Vampires" .

Her tone was fierce . She wasn't going to let his family win.  He knew that . But he was still worried . Carlisle was his leader and by extension hers.  She would do well to obey him .

Or he could break ties with his coven and become a nomad . He'll be alright . But Carlisle probably won't let him .
Alice and Bella's lies corrupted him and the rest .

" Get some sleep . We'll talk again in the morning . I'll watch over Orion."

She kissed him lightly before scooting down further under the covers of the bed . She was after all tired .

" Sleep well ," he whispered , holding her until she was fast asleep .

Only then did he go to watch over their son ,his mind a swirling mess .
             🍎🌠🍎🌠🍎
Sorry it's short . 🍎