Alaric Saltzman

" The sun is out today . I don't think I should go out ," Edward said looking through the guest bedroom's window .

" It's alright.  I'll be fine when I go look for Mystical-Raindrop Hill  Wizarding Community near Mystic Falls.  Oh my  Merlin, what a long name for such a small community. And why's it even ten miles from Mystic Falls?. Grandpa will drive me to Mystic Falls ,but from there , I'm all alone . Wish he was a Wizard . Then he could've showed me where it is . Ten miles . A bloody nightmare if I have to walk . "

" You'll be alright. Remember , there's an office in Mystic Falls that might help you to Floo over there . Man, I'd've love to go with you ,but the sun.... It's times like this that I wish I wasn't a Vampire."

" There's a bracelet that could help you not to shine ,you know. It's in your suitcase ."

He rolled his eyes at her . He didn't like wearing that thing .

" I'll stay here and watch over Orion ," he said , looking over to the baby's cot where Orion was still asleep in .

" Of course. When I get back , I'll hopefully have some dragon blood for you ".

He only smiled at her . He was a little thirsty . It wasn't unmanageable,though.

" Gaia, I'm ready to leave !", they heard her Grandfather call from downstairs .

" Coming, Grandpa !", she called back​ then walked over to Edward, giving him a quick kiss and a hug .

He hugged her back, feeling a little reluctant to let her go . She was his life now and he always wanted to be by her side .

" Off you go ,Gaia Love. Please be careful ."

She nodded ." You too . I don't ever want to _"

" You won't lose me . Now go or Samuel's going to get impatient. "

She nodded . Then rushed off to where her grandfather was waiting for her.
              🤗🤗🤗🤗
Mystic Falls looked like any other small town in America she'd seen so far .

It wasn't anything special. Not like she minded ,though. She loved small towns .

She'd hated London when she was younger . She didn't like it now either, but didn't hate it anymore.

She said goodbye to her grandfather and got out of his car , walking over the street they'd parked in towards an office building that nobody seemed to see .

Her grandfather had the general idea where the office was , but he couldn't see it either.

She was on the sidewalk when she bumped into a man who looked at her as if he recognised her .

" Elena ," he spoke ,"Aren't you supposed to be in school ?. "

Gaia frowned at him in confusion . " Sorry, but I don't know any Elena . Whoever she is , I'm not her . Excuse me ,Sir , but I have to go ."

She walked away quickly , deciding to walk down the sidewalk and not go towards the office building. If she went there and he saw ,she might get into trouble with the Wizarding authorities of the United States.

" Wait!," he called out causing her to let out a curse under her breath which would've earned her an earful from Edward if he was with het. " If you're not Elena , then who are you?. You sound British ,so are you from Britain?".

She turned around to​ shoot him an impatient look. " You're wasting my time ,Sir . I have places to be ," she hissed .

" But_"

" No buts . I'm in a hurry !," she cut him off ," Look , my sincere apologies for being rude ,but I really have to go ."

She turned around to walk away only for him to grab her arm.