Harry Imagine

(A/N: I decided to make some imagines to bring some feels into you all, I know how most of you will want to read a lot of One Direction imagines, even my readers from my other five stories probably want this, so here it is. Oh, and please go and read my other stories, I would love you forever, and yes, they are about One Direction xx)

I'll start with a Harry Imagine, if you want a personal one, kik me: KristinNPayne that's only how I'm going to take requests, sorry x

-----------------------------

Harry- 

You had just gotten home from the grocery store to buy more food that was needed to make all of  these different recipies. Harry had taught you how to cook and you did it all the time now. Harry was about to leave on tour which meant months and months from being with him.

"Babe? Where are you?" You called out for him, setting all of the bags down on the counter. He didn't respond.

"Harry?" You yelled out again, you only heard faint shuffling of feet. You walked up the set of stairs, opening your bedroom door.

"Haz?" You said more quieter than before.

Sniffle.

"Where are you?" You asked, looking around the room until he walked out from the bathroom, tears streaming down his face.

"Harry..."

"Babe! I-I don't wanna go!" He cried more, hugging you against his chest, tear drops dripping onto your shirt.

"I...don't want you to go...either, but...you have to." You didn't want to end up crying on your second to last night together just yet, you wanted it to be perfect.

"Can't you come....with-with me?" Harry pulled back, staring into your eyes, you felt my eyes get watery.

"You know...I can't, I have t-to go to...school..." You had started to go to uni two months ago, he begged you to go, but you knew that meant less time with him, but he urged you anyways.

"I love you...so much." Harry's bottom lip was trembling, you couldn't help but to feel more sad. Two tears rolled down your cheek, he gently wiped it away with the tip of his thumb.

"I-I love you too!" You let out a cry, which he has never liked the thought of you crying.

"Baby..." Harry tilted your head up again, his fingers brushing your chin ever so gently and light. He pressed his lips right onto yours, this kiss had a lot more passion and sadness in it, but it was helping everything in this situatuon.

"We-we gotta make, the...most of it!" Harry said, holding your hand with his, he pulled you down the stairs, you tried containing the tears, which had worked after a good minute.

"What are we doing?"

"We are going to cook amazing meals!" Harry grinned from ear to ear, this was my Harry. You giggled at the way he said it.

"Does that mean that we're just going to have food fights instead of cooking?" You smirked at him, you guys did that all of the time, but it was those cute moments added to the memories.

Harry walked over to the bag of groceries that you had set on the counter, he found a bag of flour.

"Harry...no, that'll be a huge mess!" You shook your head, trying to stop him, but he had dumped a little bit in your hair.

"That's it."

You two had made a huge mess, but it ended up just fine with a good snog. It was a night full of cleaning, kissing, and cuddling. A day you never wanted to forget.

----------------------

Hope that is good :)

Kristin xx