Harry Imagine ~ Personal

Harry-

Isabel's POV

Tonight I had decided to attend the One Direction concert for the boys, they had invited me. I had adored every single performance and they get funnier each time. Harry would glance at me in the audiance every now and then, though the girls around me dumbfounded that I was here, they all thought Harry was making faces to them, it was cute. I love the Directioners, even they have found my account of fanfiction written about them, even though the books are finished, I do miss them.

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it." Harry winked at me and I blew a kiss at him as they continued their performance of Best Song Ever, which was still new since it came out not too long ago.

"How are you guys doing tonight?" Harry asked into the microphone. Screams echoing through the room, getting louder and louder.

"Do you guys remember how I met Isabel on our first tour, Up All Night?" Harry asked, a smile playing on his lips as he thought about the first time we did meet.

The fans screamed again, even those that weren't happy with our relationship still had said yes.

"You're whipped." Louis said into the mic with a chuckle. The fans laughed along as well as the other boys. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Sorry that I'm in love! I had wanted to do something tonight that I was planning to do for the past month...Isabel. I need you on stage, baby." Harry smiled at me, the girls turned around that were in front of me and gasped.

"Isabel! I love you!"

"Oh my god, I can't believe Isabel is here! You're so pretty!!!"

"Harry has requested that you would be brought on stage." One of the security guards lead me to the entrance of the stage and I walked up, hoping I wouldn't fall or anything to embarrass myself.

Oh my god, this is a big audience...

"Isabel, love. Say hi to everyone." Harry held the mic to my mouth and I said hello.

"Hi Isabel!" The crowd said in usion. I laughed and kept the grin on my face.

"You don't have a clue why I brought you up here, do you?" Harry smiled at me, holding the mic at my mouth again.

"Not at all. I'm a little surprised that I'm up here actually." I admitted with a nervous giggle.

"Can I get the front row to hold up the signs?" Harry pointed to the girls in the front, the signs had read, 'ISABEL TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT THE BOYS!' I read it over again and turned around. Harry was in front of me, kneeling, and I looked up with my mouth hanging open at the boys who had signs also which read, 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?'

I looked back down at Harry who had a dark blue box opened up with a gorgeous ring.

"Will you marry me, Isabel?" Harry asked into the mic.

I nodded like crazy, tears swelling up in my eyes, I yelled 'yes' over and over. Hugging him and hearing the crowd scream in 'aws.' Harry put the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately.

I had grabbed the mic and looked back at the crowd, "Did all of you know?"

"Yes!" Was screamed back to me and I hugged the other boys. Best concert ever.

---------------------------

For Isabel :)

- Kristin xx