Niall Imagine ~ Personal

Lizaline's POV

Once again, LATE, L-A-T-E. Niall had just gotten back from tour and all he has done is hang out with his old friend from Mullingar, and she's a girl.

I know I should trust him, but everytime he comes home late, all he wants is to sleep. I even made a bunch of food tonight, considering it was our two year anniversary, yet I bet he forgot about that too...

Slowly I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, laying my head on my arms as they rested on the table.

I could hear keys jiggling in the front door, but I didn't want to look up, I didn't want to see him, I didn't want to hear him.

"Princess? Where are you?" Niall entered the kitchen.

"Oh, you made all of this? I'm sorry, what's the matter, princess?" Niall rested his hand on my shoulder.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER?" I hissed, glaring at him as I stood up.

"Happy Anniversary, jerk." I shoved him all away from me, scurrying up the stairs, and into the bedroom. Finally, these suit cases now have a use, I was going to throw them away, but looks like I'll need them.

I gathered my clothes from my closet, shoving them inside of the bag, not caring whether or not they'll get wrinkled or all tangled up.

"Princess! PLEASE! Don't leave! I-"

"Save it." I scoffed, not wanting to hear anymore of this nonsense.

"You have to listen to-"

"I SAID SAVE IT! All you do now is go out and cheat, well you know what, I'm done with it. I don't care if you were friends with her back in the old days because I'm tired of missing you so badly, especially when you were JUST on tour for eight freaking months, do you know how long I would cry myself to sleep because I missed you so much?! I've waited SOO long for you to get back and now that you are, you don't seem to care about me...so this is it. I can't take it anymore, Niall." The tears streamed down my face faster than usual, my vision blurred as I tried to walk to the bathroom to get my toiletries.

"Baby...I've been...waiting for this moment..." Niall paused like he had a lump in his throat.

"Waiting for me to leave, right? Well you got your wish, I'll be back to pack the rest of my things." I grabbed my suit case and ran down the stairs, my cries coming out louder than the silence that was there.

"Stop, listen." Niall grabbed my wrist and turned me around, his thumb went up to my cheeks, carefully wiping away the tears that were still falling off my cheeks.

I didn't know what to do, it's not like I can get out of his grasp, but I stopped to listen as he started to inch down to the floor until he was in a kneeling position.

"Niall-"

"Don't, let me speak now...we've been together for two years...and every second, every special moment we've had together will always be there, I know you think I've been out for all of the wrong reasons, but my friend was helping me, helping me prepare for this, helping me pick out the perfect words but I've screwed a lot up by making things seem terrible. I want you to know that I'd never cheat on you, Princess, if I do... then I would tell everyone it's my fault, I would live with remorse and sulk, but I'm not lying when I say I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to have beautiful kids with you someday, but you have to be apart of it. I've been waiting all my life for my princess to show up, and I've finally found her, she's standing in front of me and soon to be my queen," Niall took a breath as he pulled out a black, silky case, opening it and revealed a ring, "you don't know how much I love you and how much I need you in my life...because I don't know where I'd be if you left. All I know is how much I wanna be with you and how much I love with you, and I want you to be with me forever...Will you marry me, Princess?" Niall had tears slowly falling down her face as he waited for me to respond.

"Niall...of course I will! I've just missed you so much that it was hurting me on the inside...I love you so much." I replied, he stood up and picked me up along, twirling me around in a circle, holding me tightly towards him.

"I'm sorry I accused you of cheating...I should be trusting you better than that." I started to frown, knowing my mistake that I had made.

"You have NOTHING to be sorry about, it's me, but I love you so much, I wanna...I wanna prove it to you..." Niall stumbled over his words as he bit his lip, trying not to look me exactly in the eyes.

"Do it..." I whispered, knowing what he wanted as he crashed his lips to mine, and carried me to our bedroom.

------------------------------

There is your personal imagine: @Maemaylil

Vote :) 

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx