First Fight (Zayn)

Zayn -

He was late, but I guess it didn't matter. We didn't matter anymore. Zayn had been out with the boys every day since his homecoming from tour. I had made reservations at the fanciest restaurant in London and Zayn promised me that he would come.

30 minutes has gone by and I was starting to get worried, I tapped on my glass of campaign, the waitor would give me sad smiles every now and then.

"Do you want me to just get your order so you don't starve?"

"Uhh, he should be here any minute...I'll wait a little longer, thank you." I declined his suggestion, even though my stomach was growling after a while.

Where is he?

To: Zayn <3

WHERE ARE YOU?! 

I waited and waited until my phone buzzed on the table next to me.

From: Zayn <3

The boys and I are hanging out, what's the big deal?

I slammed my hands on the table, getting nasty looks from the other couples around the restaurant. I mumbled a sorry and grabbed my jacket.

"Will that be all? The champaign will be on the house, have a good night..." The waitor said, at least that was free, I wasted my night on Zayn who wouldn't even show up.

To: Zayn <3

Nothing. Nothing at all. Don't worry when you don't see me at home.

I got into my car, my phone buzzing once again.

From: Zayn <3

Going to hang out with Y/F/N? Have fun! <3

I ignored him and chucked my phone in the passenger seat. What a jerk.

No.

He's the BIGGEST jerk. I can't believe he would do this to me! HE PROMISED.

I made it home in a short amount of time and went to start packing my bags. This was it, he didn't even come to caring about us anymore. He's lost interest, he had to, otherwise we'd be like we were before. We were the couple who didn't like to be separated or the couple who would be the most couple-y people you've seen. We didn't care who would see and call us hipsters, but we were perfect. 

But now? We were drifting away after he had come home from tour. Yeah we both cried at the airport when he came home, but just after that one night of hanging out freely with the boys, he hasn't had any time for me.

Yeah, well screw him. I need someone who will actaully WANT to be in a relationship with me.

My phone started rining in the middle of my packing.

"Hello?" I answered in an annoyed tone.

"Hi babe, you should bring Y/F/N and yourself down to Harry's! I miss you!" Zayn said.

"Oh, so now you miss me?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked, it sounded quiet in the background, earlier it was filled with talking or laughter, but I guess he went to a quieter place.

"You know what I'm talking about, Zayn." I hissed, hitting the 'end' button on my phone, and tossing it on the bed as I continued to place clothes and my belongings into bags. I'll have to stay in a hotel for a couple of days before I figure out where I can live.

My phone started ringing again, of course it was Zayn, I hit the ignore button. Rolling my eyes was the thing tonight.

My last shirt was being put into my bag, finally after ten minutes of packing, I'm done! I had to sit on my bag to zip it up, but I eventually got it.

"Y/N! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!" Zayn yelled, my eyes widened as I realized that he had come home. 

Maybe if I stay quiet he won't find me.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY DID YOU PACK YOUR THINGS?!" Zayn yelled, pointing at my bags.

"I'm leaving." I didn't want to look in his eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?" Zayn unzipped my bag and it popped open with clothes. I glared at him.

"You're a jerk!" I snarled, shoving the clothes back into the bags, he pushed me aside, tossing my things everywhere.

"ZAYN-" I got cut off by his cold eyes turning to meet mine.

"You're not leaving." He hissed.

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD HAVE DINNER WITH ME TONIGHT!" I screamed, shoving him back.

"I forgot okay!!! I forgot, but that doesn't mean I don't love you! Is that why you're leaving? BECAUSE I FORGOT?!" Zayn started to get angry. Oh well.

"No! IT'S NOT THE MAIN REASON THAT I'M LEAVING! YOU'RE FORGETTING ABOUT ME, ZAYN! YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH THE BOYS AND YOU WON'T EVEN COME HOME NOW! YOU HAVEN'T SPENT MUCH TIME WITH ME AND I'M SICK OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED! YOU'VE LOST INTEREST AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S PUTTING ALL OF THE EFFORT TO KEEP IT GOING!" I shouted, pounding my fist against his chest, but I knew it didn't hurt him. He grabbed my wrist with a tight grip, it lead me to wince.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'VE BEEN PLANNING, OKAY? I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FIND OUT! YES I DID FORGET ABOUT TONIGHT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH THIS PLANNING ALL FOR YOU! I COULD NEVER JUST LOSE INTEREST IN SOMEONE WHO HAS THIS MUCH AFFECT ON MY LIFE!" Zayn shouted, pushing me against the wall, I flinched a little.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" I screamed back into his face, trying to pry his hands off of me.

"I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE ME THEN..." He screamed, ending it off with an annoyed sigh.

His body slowly made its way into a kneeling position. I shot daggers at him because I was so confused and angry of everything. I didn't know what was going on and I was tired of not having the same relationship as we did before. I wanted it back.

"You know that I love you, Y/N, but things lately have been hectic, but to you they seemed wrong. All wrong, I love you so much you don't even understand how hard tour was, but those cute text messages, the funny Skype calls, the lyrics we would tweet, and even that time you surprised me at a concert, but now you think that I have lost interest which I could never ever do, you're always on my mind and I wouldn't have it any other way. The boys have helped me and this was supposed to happen differently and more romantically, but I guess this will get you to believe me...Y/N...will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" Zayn had the look of worry on his face, my hands clamped over my mouth, shock took over me as I stared at the ring he had just pulled out.

"Th-this is wh-what you've been...doing?" I barely whispered, pointing at the ring, he nodded, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Za-zayn...you scared me so bad, I love you too, yes I'll marry you! Just spend time with me!" I cried, pulling him off of the kneeling position, and hugging him tightly.

He put the ring on my finger, I stared at him and we started kissing.

"I love you way too much to let you go." Zayn whispered, leaning his forehead against mine.

Little did I know that our life was back to normal and went perfectly.

----------------------------------

- Kristin xx