Liam Imagine

NOT A PERSONAL IMAGAINE

Y/N's POV

Liam made me upset when he had broken my phone, even if it wasn't intentional, but I was still upset. I was talking to my family and now they have no idea what had happened, I started giving Liam the silent treatment since yesterday.

"Baby! I'M SORRY! What else can I do?!" Liam yelled, jumping into my view. I simply pulled out a book and started reading, he slapped it out of my hands, and that made me furious.

I stomped up the stairs and slammed our bedroom door.

"NO! Y/N! Please!!! I'm sorry! Talk to me, I love you!" Liam banged his hands on the door. I chucked pillows at it so he'd get the message to shut up.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me!" I rolled my eyes at his comment, even if he couldn't see it.

"Fine, I'll break in." He mumbled, I heard him slamming against the door.

Liam barged in, breaking the henge's of the door, I let a sigh of frustration out, he can't be breaking everything now.

"Do you want me to get you a new phone?! Do you want me to apologize ten more times?! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm SORRY, AND I'm SORRY!!!!" He screamed, throwing his hands into the air, I lowered my head. All of his yelling was scaring me and I didn't know if he was going to snap any further.

"Please, talk to me, I'll buy you five phones, whatever you want. I've been apologizing since yesterday afternoon, I'm sorry baby. I love you?" Liam kind of questioned, I scoffed at him. I just wanted him and only him. I wanted his touch and his lips.

"Well then what do you want me to do?" Liam asked, breathing with such anger.

"I want you to shut up and kiss me."

-----------------------------

- Kristin xx