Louis Imagine

Louis - Imagine you are Zayn's younger sister and you haven't seen your brother in what seems like a year or so.

"Y/N!" Zayn yelled in your ear, making you jump from his voice. You were messing around in the cupboard so you weren't expecting Zayn to be home until tomorrow.

"Zayn! Don't do that!" You shove him back to the point where you could move around him.

"Fine, guess you don't want to see the boys." Zayn put on a smirk.

"The boys?! They're here?!" You squeal, your voice raising as the thought of seeing them.

"Yeahh...but I guess I can tell them to go home." Zayn shrugged his shoulders light, ruffling your hair quite a bit.

"Zayn!" You whine, fixing your hair back to the way that it was.

"Okay, okay." Zayn agreed, then smirked towards you again, you knew what he was thinking. You both started running towards the backyard, but Zayn tackled you down to stop you.

"Nooo!" You screamed, scrambling up from the floor, and getting the start out of the back door.

"BOYS!" You shouted, seeing them laughing in the middle of the backyard.

"Y/N!!!!!!" You heard all of them yell, running full speed towards you.

"Ahhh!" You shield your eyes as you felt yourself being lifted, several hands on you, but all of you guys were laughing. Zayn chuckled from a distance.

"IT'S BEEN SO LONG!" Louis screamed at the top of his longs, you laugh, covering his mouth after he finished. His eyes were wide and as he was trying to talk, it was more muffled. His tongue poked out on your hand, you quickly retrieve your hand back, looking at him with a disgusted face.

"LOUIS? REMEMBER OUR TREE HOUSE?" You yelled just as loud as he does, you two were very alike, and the boys thought it was the strangest thing.

"OF COURSE, Y/N! WHO CAN FORGET?! WE BUILT IT TOGETHER!" Louis grabbed your arm, tugging you towards the tree house you two had built the first time you two met each other.

You watched Louis climb up the ladder first, then you climbed it shortly after. You haven't been in here in ages, everything was still the same, but it's like it was different. You thought maybe since you two haven't been able to have time to explore your tree house again, it feels different.

"Oh! It's been a long time! Ooooh! MY FAVOURITE PHOTO!" Louis picked up a framed photo off of a small table, we had lots of pictures hanging around of either you and him, or with all of the boys.

"LOOK, Y/N!" Louis shoved the photo in your face, it was two photos in one, one where he had kissed your cheek, and the other where you are on his back, laughing.

You smile, that was your favourite photo too. You started developing feelings for him several months ago.

"Hey...look, Haz is standing down there...we should throw things at him..." Louis nudged your arm, searching for anything he could find. We had several beads in a bucket. You two used to make things for both of your moms as a nice gift.

You smirked at him, grabbing a handful of beads, and staring down at Harry who was casually talking to the boys.

"Go!" Louis whispered, chucking some at him. You flicked them down towards him, Harry immediately looked up, gasping, he started climbing up the ladder. You both shut the small door that leads up inside of the tree house, both sitting on it.

"That was good!" Louis high-fived you.

"OPEN UP!" You felt Harry banging on the door.

"I'M SORRY HAZ, BUT THIS IS Y/N AND MY TREE HOUSE! NO PEASANTS ALLOWED!" Louis shouted, then wrapped his arm around your shoulder, which you stared at him with a serious face. He just smiled.

You hard wandered towards the bead bucket, but Louis didn't notice, you shoved a ton down his shirt, giggling at his shocked reaction.

"Y/N!!" Louis shook his shirt like crazy as all of the beads tumbled out of his shirt.

"You're gonna pay!" Louis shouted, you tried getting up, but he held you down, both of your wrists above your head, he's straddling you down.

"Now who's the one in trouble?" He smirked down at you, you stuck your tongue out at him.

"There are better things to do with your tongue than sticking it out at people." Louis said.

"And what's that?"

"Well..." Louis leaned down to your ear, "eating is a great number one answer, another is drinking, and maybe, "He paused, pulling his head away from your ear, "kissing."

Louis leaned down, pressing his lips down onto yours, you didn't respond because you were shocked that he was kissing you, but your lips starting to move in sync with his, his tongue slid across your bottom lip, you opened, giving him the access that he wanted.

"See? Much better things." Louis pulled away, smirking at you.

---------------------------------

I thought that was cute xD

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx