Louis Imagine ~ Personal

A/N: Personal Imagine for Lucy (@LucyLopez_) Her boy is Louis and the idea is set to be as best friends fall into more than that. xx

---------------------------

Louis:

"Lucy! You're going to pay for that!" Louis shouted after I had pushed him off of the peer, we used to come here when we were much younger, but ever since he became famous we haven't had time to come here. No, he never forgot about me, he always found a way to stay in touch with me, even if he was on a date with Eleanor, which I thought was crazy for him to be doing.

"I don't know, I'm not the one in the lake, but you know, we better get going if we're heading to the V Festival." I shrugged, making him jump back onto the peer, he started to run, my eyes widened as I realized what he was doing. I ran so quick, why didn't I do this in school for gym? I'm really fast!

"Come 'ere, Lucy! I JUST WANT A HUG! GIVE ME A HUG!" Louis' voice was nearing towards me, but I jumped over logs towards the woods, he laughed as I noticed he was on the ground, steadily laughing.

"You trip and you laugh? I find that highly hilarious!" I giggled, walking over to him, he had dirt over his clothes, well not that much, but since he was soaked, his clothes were stuck to his body.

"YOU SHOULD HELP ME UP!" Louis chuckled, holding both of his hands out towards me.

"I don't know...you're very wet and dirty..." I teased, he rolled his eyes with a laugh, grabbing onto my ankles.

"OKAY! Okay, I'll help you!" I grabbed his hands, helping him up, he smirked.

"We should get going after I change, but first..." Louis pulled me tight into a hug, I giggled more and more, he was so silly, I always get tingles by his touch, but I try to ignore it. He has Eleanor and loves her, I'm not going to try because it's not worth losing my best friend.

"Ready?" Louis walked into my room, I was laying on my bed waiting for him to be ready, he surprisingly takes longer than the average girl, it's weird. 

"Yep." I nodded, but still decided not to get up.

"I've gotta meet El there, come on!" Louis sat on my legs, how could I forget? Eleanor was going to be there...I'm going to be the third wheel, nope, that doesn't sound very fun at all.

"You know, I think I'm going to hang out here, we haven't been here in over two years, I got to the V Festival every year, unlike going here, I'm going to cherish the moments." I told him, moving my legs slightly so he isn't hurting me.

"Are you kidding me?! We normally always go to the V Festival! I can't not have my best friend going! PLEASE?" Louis begged me.

"Louuu, I'm going to stay here, go ahead, the V Festival is going to start in thirty minutes." I smiled, pointing at the time on my old night stand, yep, Louis and I even had our own rooms here. Our parents decided that the lake house is something we share so they ended up giving it to us as a gift, though we practically lived here before.

"Alright! Jokes over! Let's go." Louis bounced on my legs, I groaned.

"Come on!" Louis kept going, I finally pushed him off of me, but that meant falling next to me.

"Are you really not going?" Louis frowned, his eyes weren't lit anymore, they looked sad and hurt.

"No, I want to be here, it's been so long." I really did miss the place, but I also didn't want to be following the couple around, I find it being the third wheel since Eleanor barely talks to me and gets all of the attention from Louis by talking to him before he could get a word towards me.

"I really want you to go..."

"And I really want to stay." I put my hands in his hair, it was still a little wet, I fixed it, I loved touching his hair.

"Well I don't want to go either." Louis said, lying on his back instead of facing me.

"What about Eleanor?"

As soon as I said that, his phone was going off.

"Hello?" Louis answered, putting it on speaker.

"Louis! Where are you? Did you forget about the V Festival?!" Eleanor said into the phone, sounding upset.

"I don't feel like going this year, sorry." Louis replied, staring at me.

"You're with that girl I don't like, aren't you?" Eleanor yelled, yeah, she doesn't like me...

"She's not some girl, she's my best friend who has a name, you don't need to act like this." Louis responded to her.

"You either come and meet me here or-" Louis cut Eleanor off by clicking the 'end' button on his iPhone. I gasped, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? You're going to lose her! You have to go see her! Louis that's not even funny! Call her back and tell her you're going!" I sat up, but he pulled me back down.

"Calm down, she isn't right for me anyways...I want to break up with her for someone else." 

"Well that someone else better be special because you cannot do that to other girls, Lou!"

"She is special, I really like her, so much."

"Then call her up." I watched as he shrugged, pulling his phone back out, and put his phone to his ear. I could hear it ring, then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi." Louis said with a smile.

"Me?" I stared at him with aw.

"Yes you, I've liked you for a while, but I couldn't bare losing you as a friend, but I know if I never try to tell you then I'll never know, I really like you, I'm going to end things with Eleanor, but I need to know if you like me too..." Louis put his phone away and so did I. He liked me, he likes me...a lot. He's breaking up with Eleanor for...ME.

What is this?

"Lucy? Say something...please?" Louis whispered in a begging tone.

"Of course, you idiot." I pulled him into a hug, but he pulled back, his eyes flickering to my lips. He put his hands on my face as he cupped it, pulling me closer until our lips met, perfect movements like it was meant to be, I heard a snap and saw Louis put his phone back down.

"That'll be how I'll end it with her, sending her this beautiful picture of our first kiss." Louis pressed his lips to my forehead. 

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

-Kristin xx