Niall Imagine

Niall - 

"Niall, please, I'm trying to set up my designs." You shooed him away for the second time, he keeps trying to tickle you, and to get you to make dinner, but you're work is due tomorrow, and you do not want to get fired after the first month.

"Come on, I'm hungryyyyy." Niall whined, rubbing his tummy in front of you.

"You know how to make food, I'm busy." You said in an annoyed voice.

"Why are you being soooo mean?" Niall complained, taking your work from your hands, and running off.

"NIALL! I NEED THAT!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, running towards him so fast.

All you could hear from him was laughing and heavy breathing.

Niall blocked you from the kitchen, your work dangling over the sink that was filled with water.

"Niall!" You tried shoving him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Aren't you hungry, 'cause I know I am." Niall grinned from ear to ear, are you kidding me?

"No, I'm not! I'm trying to get my work done! Give it to me!" You shouted, shoving him a little.

"Nah, I think I'm good with this." Niall shook his head, a cheeky smile forming again.

"Let go of it! Really!" You yelled, jumping to grab it as you were shorter than him.

"You asked for it." Niall smirked, letting all of  your hard work drown in the soapy water in the sink.

"Niall!" You squealed, digging it out as most of it ripped from being too soggy, your eyes started to water, this hard work had taken days worth to do, and Niall just ruined it.

"Wanna make dinner?" Niall smiled, taking what I had in my hands, and chucking it into the trash.

"No! I do not want to make dinner! Did you not just see what you just did?! I'm going to get fired thanks to you and since I've lost something, so have you!" Your tears rushed down your cheeks as you ran back to your room, packing some of your clothes into a large duffle bag.

"Princess? You're leaving...me?" Niall's lost expression was written all over his face, he stood at the door way, shaking just about.

"Yeah...I am...you can't, you can't do this anymore...I can't do this...anymore." You sniffled, getting your left over work things packed.

"Princess...please, don't go. I'm sorry...I'm soo sorry, Princess?" Niall grabbed your bag, tossing it on the bed, hugging you close to him.

"I can't...get fired, Niall...I can't..." You whispered.

"I only did this to get you to spend time with me...I did think about this...I made copies...of your work." Niall mumbled, his tears dropping onto your shirt.

"Wha-what?" You were shaking now, but he walked over to his dresser, pulling out copies of the work that you had been working on, the exact type.

"You know I wouldn't allow bad things to happen to your work, you're almost done, but I want time with my Princess." Niall whispered, handing you your paper work.

"I love you, Y/N." Niall pulled you back to him, hugging you tight around your waist.

"I love you too, Niall."

--------------------------------