How you two sleep - Preference

(A/N: I'm adding preferences so it'll be more, plus I think they're cute!)

---------------------------------

Harry: You like to sleep on Harry's chest and feel the way he breathes, he likes to have an arm around your waist, sometimes a little further down, as well as we know Harry, he can be quite the cheeky one.

Zayn: You both sleep facing to the middle, he likes to watch you sleep because he thinks you look to gorgeous asleep or awake, sometimes he'll trace shapes along your cheek, and play with your hands while you're sleeping.

Liam: You lay with your back facing Liam and he lays facing the same way. Liam likes to hold you close to his chest, you feel more protected that way, and he loves to make you feel safe with him, on most nights he'll hold one of your hands while holding you.

Niall: Niall likes to keep his head in the crook of your neck and his arms wrapped around you, tight, if you try to move, he'll bring you closer. Sometimes he'll play with your hair during the night to help you sleep.

Louis: Louis likes it  when you sleep in the crook of his neck and with your one hand on his chest, he'll keep his arms around you, but he'll sleep on his back while you're on your side. He likes to slowly slide his finger up and down your arm during the night, it makes your shiver, he likes that.

------------------------------

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx