Harry Imagine ~ Personal

PERSONAL IMAGINE FOR @1d_erfulmahomies x

Harry:

Josie's POV

Harry's been on tour for what seems like forever and I miss him so much. How long has it been already? Eight months? Shouldn't they be done?

My phone was constantly ringing, it was Y/F/N, she kept calling, this time I finally answered it.

"Hello?"

"Josie! Finally! I want you to come with me to mall and to get our nails done, please? We haven't hung out in what seems like ages!" She exclaimed, I started to smile, it's only been a week since we've hung out and she knows how to make me smile easily.

"Yeah, I'll be ready in a half an hour. See you soon." I said, hanging up, and going up to my room that I share with Harry when he's back from tour. I sighed as I thought about it, but I should get happy because in about two weeks he should be home.

After I had gotten ready, I heard my door bell ring repetitively. I laughed and went to answer the door, she always does this before she picks me up and- what?

"H-harry?" I managed to speak, seeing him at the door, smirking with a bouquet of red roses.

"It's me, baby girl." Harry smiled, pulling me into a tight hug, and setting the flowers down on a table inside.

"What? I thought tour ended in two weeks!" I started to smile like crazy, knowing Y/F/N had set this up considering she's very sneaky.

"No, it ended yesterday, I had to surprise you." Harry smiled, showing his dimples. He walked over to me and leaned in, his soft, plump lips is what I've wanted for several months. I kissed back and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I didn't realize until Harry had gently wiped them off of my cheeks with his thumb.

"Y/F/N helped me set this up." Harry's cheeks started to turn a little pink.

"I'm glad she did because I missed you so much." Harry hugged me again, letting his lips linger on my forehead before speaking again.

"I love you, Josie."

"I love you too, Harry."

------------------------------

Hoped you liked it, Josie :)

- Kristin xx