Louis Imagine ~ Personal

This imagine is for @pinkrulestheworld who asked for a Louis imagine at the beach. Surprise scenario I guess! Here we go!

Louis-

Gillian'a POV

"Louis you're blocking the sun!" I complained. I was lying down on the towels we had brought and was trying to get a tan. Louis had gotten up and stood in front of me. I pushed down my sunglasses a bit to see him.

"Come on! Let's try to surf!" Louis encouraged me to get up.

"Lou, you know I can't surf. I'll watch you though." I smiled, putting my weight on my elbows behind me.

"That's why I want you to come with me, I want to teach you!" Louis put his arms underneath me and picked me up in his arms.

"Louis! No!" I squealed, trying my best to get out of his arms, even if I wanted to stay. I didn't feel like surfing, I already knew how to, but this was ridiculous.

"Gillian, come onn! Babee! You know how fun it will be, you love doing wild things, try it out!" Louis set me down on the shore, I crossed my arms over one another. Let's trick him.

But surfing or...tanning? I like to tan, but tricking Louis into thinking I can't surf shall be funny.

"Okay, where are the surf boards?"

Louis grinned from ear to ear, running to the right, and then carrying a surf board. It was blue and green with different lines as a design. I even saw Louis' name printed on it. Wow.

"Nice board." I smirked.

"Thanks, now come on! we're going to strap this onto your ankle so you don't lose my board." Louis winked, helping me out with that while I raised my leg a little.

"Okay, now that we're out a little bit in the water, lie on your stomach, and we'll go just a bit further." Louis instructed, I got on top of it, and layed my stomach on the board. Little did he know that I could actually surf pretty well. This is just funny.

"Uh huh, now what, Lou?" I smirked, trying to be as seductive as possible.

"Err-erm. You look so hot right now....ugh anyways, start to crouch up once we get a little bit more in." Louis stuttered, I giggled, doing as he was telling me.

"Alright Louis, now what?"

"See that wave coming in?" Louis pointed out in the water.

"Yep."

"I want you to try and stand up and control it. Even ride it." Louis winked, pushing the board a little. I stood up when the wave got closer, I took my chance to do a flip and to surf like there's no tomorrow.

"WHAT? You're amazing! Have you surfed before?!" Louis helped me back into the shore.

"Nope, never surfed before." I shook my head, smirking.

"Ah you little- you're so cute." Louis smiled, taking us back to the towels, and lying down. 

"Alright, you can tan, but tomorrow we WILL try something you've never done before!" Louis exclaimed, I just nodded, putting my sunglasses back on.

-------------------------------------

Hope you liked it, Gillian!

- Kristin xx